**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I can't believe you guys are falling for the bait on rehashing the Jay-Z Nas beef.

Anybody that was alive in 2001 knows the beef was over as soon as Ether dropped.

Anybody still trying to rewrite history with that one just can't accept the truth.
FACTS

Every single rapper bruh :lol:. But most times the wins outweigh the Ls.

Doofus said Meek took an "L" due to Drakes fans. Knowing good and damn well that Drakes fanbase is 100000x bigger than Meeks and a 75% different demographic of suburbanites, and casual rap fans. :lol:

The difference between Nas and Jay-Z's beef, BOTH of their fanbases were of the hood variety.

Drake vs. Meek equated to the Suburbs vs. The Hood. They opinions ain't worth a hill of beans in this discussion, except for meme production, and lame dry humorist.

I honestly can imagine that whole album getting ran through in Detroit/Atlanta Strip clubs. :lol: .  Jeezy definitely made sure he got it right this go around.

I been in ATL this weekend....and "ALL THERE" is getting major spins on the radio, in the whips and in the clubs. That song is an anthem out here man. I hope the album is more of the same.

And Bad and Bougie by Migos done grown on me. Y'all gotta hear those songs in the right settings :smokin

Drake vs. Meek equated to the Suburbs vs. The Hood.

No it ain't. While a lot of Drake's fans are weirdo's from the suburbs. Ya'll _'s need to stop acting like Meek is the voice of the hood or some ****. You buying that **** he selling. :lol:

_'s in the hood know Meek handled that situation like a clown and took a L.

Bruh, I ain't saying he the voice of the hood but he had the testicular fortitude to call out Drake. His true "L" was knowing Drake is involved with the charades, but still working with him for the quick money grab and album feature. If the hood don't agree with a dude who utilizes a ghost writer being called out, then those dudes are phony guys.

Meek spat out music, Drakes diss was on airways. Of course these radio formats were not going to play Meeks "War Pain" song. Majority of Drake fans CANT relate to Meek, Meeks fans DONT want to relate to guys like Drake. That's the differing factor.

The opinions of a person you're not even remotely concerned about, let alone relate to never matters in any life arena :lol:

Jay fans, Nas fans, or fans of both COULD relate to each artists. Same with Pac and Biggie. Kool Moe D vs. LL, Common vs. Ice Cube, Gucci vs. Jeezy, TIP vs. Wayne/Lil Flip

Meek should've never done songs with Drake from jump, that was his true Loss.

Last edited:
When "the hood" talk starts coming into play you know you lost. Son doesn't make better music than drake and that's that...all that hood talk nobody cares. The same hood people you're talking about don't care about writers.

Drake don't even make better music than Drake :lol:

He's real Dr. Dre'ish right now with all the writing that's done for him. He's the Jeff Koons of the rap world right now. :lol:

Meek's lose was pump faking then dropping a weak diss after the wait.

When "the hood" talk starts coming into play you know you lost. Son doesn't make better music than drake and that's that...all that hood talk nobody cares. The same hood people you're talking about don't care about writers.

And this is where you wrong. People that care about lyrics (hood or not) will never look at Drake as a great rapper or best rapper cuz his has writers.

Both Meek and Drake took some damage in the situation.

And this is where you wrong. People that care about lyrics (hood or not) will never look at Drake as a great rapper or best rapper cuz his has writers.

I'm not arguing that. That's a reasonable criticism if that's what you're in to. Just don't bring the "hood" in it to back you up. Just say you care about lyrics or the ppl that care...none of that has anything to do with hood and all that. Like I said earlier that's a cop out

I respect meek a little more after that interview,

but that still doesn't change the fact that his music is completely one dimensional & stagnant

& lmao @ dudes tryna decide diss tracks's based off fan bases as if that has anything to do with the quality of music you put out

Last edited:
Drake don't even make better music than Drake :lol:

He's real Dr. Dre'ish right now with all the writing that's done for him. He's the Jeff Koons of the rap world right now. :lol:

That doesn't make any sense. But if you wanna get techinal. The music release under the name MEEK MILL is not better than he music released under the name DRAKE. Hood talk can't change that

I'm not arguing that. That's a reasonable criticism if that's what you're in to. Just don't bring the "hood" in it to back you up. Just say you care about lyrics or the ppl that care...none of that has anything to do with hood and all that. Like I said earlier that's a cop out

Well, he should not have brought up "Drake won because of Drakes fanbase" when a vast majority of his fans are just casual hip hop fans, and from the... suburbs.

Last edited:
Well, he should not have brought up "Drake won because of Drakes fanbase" when a vast majority of his fans are just casual hip hop fans, and from the... suburbs.
Yeah no I agree that's stupid. It's an excuse really.

That doesn't make anyone's opinion less worthy cuz they weren't born in to poverty. That's silly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom