**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Drake makes r&b and pop records that are written with/for him, theres no secret there. The writing goes on in the industry a lot more than anyone would like to think

I'm not arguing that. That's a reasonable criticism if that's what you're in to. Just don't bring the "hood" in it to back you up. Just say you care about lyrics or the ppl that care...none of that has anything to do with hood and all that. Like I said earlier that's a cop out

Well, he should not have brought up "Drake won because of Drakes fanbase" when a vast majority of his fans are just casual hip hop fans, and from the... suburbs.

That is part of the reason why he lost.

Meek pump faked while he was getting clowned. Drops a weak diss. Continued to get clowned. And it wasn't just the suburbs that was clowning him. :lol:

You keep thinking Meek is carrying the hood on his back. He ain't Gucci or Jeezy. Real _'s know he fumbled that situation.

The only people that care about writers is on the forums. The streets don't care.

Then why do they put writing credits and stuff in album bookets... or credit writers and contributors? Do y'all not proofread the stuff you write, before you press submit? :lol:

Do what? Even your God Jay gets help with song construction. It's all throughout the Black Album dvd that came out. It's not a bad thing, people just turn a blind eye to artists they like

Drake doesn't get help with song construction, drake
gets verses written for him :lol:

You know this, accept it, own it

Last edited:
Do what? Even your God Jay gets help with song construction. It's all throughout the Black Album dvd that came out. It's not a bad thing, people just turn a blind eye to artists they like

Drake doesn't get help with song construction, drakes
gets verses written for him :lol:

You know this

We know, thats never been an issue or denial :lol:
The denial comes from you acting like he's the only rapper/artist to get help

Last edited by a moderator:
Man just my opinion but idc, if it puts out the level of quality music drake make I hope more artists do it. But that's just me

Meek pump faked while he was getting clowned. Drops a weak diss. Continued to get clowned. And it wasn't just the suburbs that was clowning him. :lol:

You keep thinking Meek is carrying the hood on his back. He ain't Gucci or Jeezy. Real _'s know he fumbled that situation.

Soooo... the dudes clowning Meek, making all the hubbub were real n_, or suburban cats?

Again, anybody can make claims say whatever, but if you aren't a threat or concern anyway, your remarks go on deaf ears :lol:
Jeezy done been clowned before too, :lol:

The writing goes on in the industry a lot more than anyone would like to think

Why do y'all do this :smh:

And here we go with this again. :lol:

Please name the person that wrote VERSES or FULL SONGS for Jay.

Why do y'all do this :smh:
U knew it was coming. Next it's gonna be "getting pissed on honestly happens more than u would think"

I mean if ya'll like Jay that much I can understand why you'd be in denial...but its definitely no secret all major artists definitely get help.

Soooo... the dudes clowning Meek, making all the hubbub were real n_, or suburban cats?

Again, anybody can make claims say whatever, but if you aren't a threat or concern anyway, your remarks go on deaf ears :lol:
Jeezy done been clowned before too, :lol:

Like I said ain't just Drake stans that look at Meek as a clown.

Point is the _ took big L in that situation.

Last edited:
I mean if ya'll like Jay that much I can understand why you'd be in denial...but its definitely no secret all major artists definitely get help.

:lol:

People who claim to be the young spitta that everybody in rap fears shouldn't have verses written for them

Last edited:
Like I said ain't just Drake stans that look at Meek as a clown.

Point is the _ took big L in that situation.

If it ain't Drake stans, who else? Put a face on them. You have yet to do that. I've followed both guys career, Meek still makes good music, in my opinion. Meek lost touch of himself when he gained fame. Like cats who come from tough situations that made it to the NFL, NBA, etc. some dudes change, some don't. Meek changed, and realized it was dumb. Now he's on the rebound. He let the smoke clear, now he has to see who's left standing with him.

A lot of men go through that. His music is still solid. He ain't out here looking sickly or strung out. He just has to keep on going now.

I'm a Drake fan. I've purchased his albums. Although I listen to him, I never put him in the category as an all-timer. I view him as one of those "serves his purpose" type of dudes. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm a Meek fan too, I prefer Meeks music. Always have. Biased, of course. And knowing how much Drake tries to copy and leach on other acts, you can see how he weasels around.

Drake ain't did no more songs with Tyga, Makonnen, Migos, etc. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Jays last effort MCHG has at least 3 credited writers on each song, but please tell me the amount each writer contributed :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom