**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

We can say alot about that old ugly washed up camel right now, but getting songs penned for him ain't one. In the words of the great drake Stam MrWavez... where's the facts? Show me some proof of dudes penning camel tracks, or a reference track of Jay verses. Idc about a hook, I'm talking writing whole songs.

Last edited:
This is pointless. The Drake defenders will say everybody gets help without any factual info to back it up and the Drake haters will say dude never wrote anything and has always had writers.

Like I said ain't just Drake stans that look at Meek as a clown.

Point is the _ took big L in that situation.

If it ain't Drake stans, who else? Put a face on them. You have yet to do that. I've followed both guys career, Meek still makes good music, in my opinion. Meek lost touch of himself when he gained fame. Like cats who come from tough situations that made it to the NFL, NBA, etc. some dudes change, some don't. Meek changed, and realized it was dumb. Now he's on the rebound. He let the smoke clear, now he has to see who's left standing with him.

A lot of men go through that. His music is still solid. He ain't out here looking sickly or strung out. He just has to keep on going now.

I been told your *** :lol: It's whoever. Hood _'s, suburbs, anybody that paid attention to that situation. Anybody can see that Meek played his hand wrong.

Jays last effort MCHG has at least 3 credited writers on each song, but please tell me the amount each writer contributed :stoneface:

Still dancing. :lol:

Last edited:
Jays last effort MCHG has at least 3 credited writers on each song, but please tell me the amount each writer contributed :stoneface:

You're right fam, even Kurt cobain and p diddy has writing credits on MCHG, can't take Jay serious anymore :smh:

Last edited:
Enough with the tap dancing and come with them facts. Those type of allegations u gotta have proof, it's like calling somebody a snitch, u throwing dirt on that camels back with no proof.

Enough with the tap dancing and come with them facts. Those type of allegations u gotta have proof, it's like calling somebody a snitch, u throwing dirt on that camels back with no proof.

How credible are writers credits to you?

He knows those writing credits on MCHG are producers and composers so that was the best he could do :lol:

Hush is neither a producer, composer, nor an old musician whose music is being sampled.... Oh and then there's the QM reference tapes

Last edited:
It won't matter what proof is put out there...ya'll already got ya'll mind made up on things theres no point :lol:

Those denial tactics are impressive though

Last edited by a moderator:
He knows those writing credits on MCHG are producers and composers so that was the best he could do :lol:

Hush is neither a producer, composer, nor an old musician whose music is being sampled.... Oh and then there's the QM reference tapes

Once again mentioning Drake to defend your father Jay :lol:

It won't matter what proof is put out there...ya'll already got ya'll mind made up on things theres no point :lol:

So, do you have evidence or not of Jay-Z having ghostwriters, helpers, or song constructors...or nah?

So, do you have evidence or not of Jay-Z having ghostwriters, helpers, or song constructors...or nah?

Black Album DVD

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.40081/title.consequence-admits-to-ghostwriting-on-jay-zs-encore

Just one example of one song, but Angel acts like his daddy wakes up in the morning and his creative juices are 100% what we hear on records :lol:

jay like 60 years old 
laugh.gif
 i think he in the category of rappers who've "earned" the right to use a ghostwriter. him using a writer on MCHG aint nothing major. what about reasonable doubt through blueprint though, you know his best work
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
jay like 60 years old :lol:  i think he in the category of rappers who've "earned" the right to use a ghostwriter. him using a writer on MCHG aint nothing major. what about reasonable doubt through blueprint though, you know his best work:nerd:  

View media item 2216143
this is just 4 of the songs too

But let me guess "ohh they're just credited but show us verses" :stoneface:

Black Album DVD

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.40081/title.consequence-admits-to-ghostwriting-on-jay-zs-encore

Just one example of one song, but Angel acts like his daddy wakes up in the morning and his creative juices are 100% what we hear on records :lol:

View media item 2216139
Which is funny because at the very beginning of the song Kanye actually starts the chorus off

Now show us these verses that Jay has written for him

Cons is credited as a feature too, right?

its agreed though drake been using writers since day one right? 
laugh.gif
 i knew something was up when was reading a "freestyle" off his blackberry, probably straight out the inbox from Q 
mean.gif

Last edited:
It took him how long to drop it? That was the main problem, timing was terrible. If he had dropped it a day or so after Charged Up, people would've been like "Meh, it's not great but he's probably warming up." U wait a couple weeks to respond and u lose the excuse of "warming up". Charged Up wasn't great by any means, people gave it the :wow: because Drake actually responded, which is crazy comin from a dude or Drake's persona. Once he dropped Back 2 Back before Meek dropped something, it was a wrap.

But to DC4. I'm 1/2 way through after finally getting a chance to listen and it's underwhelming. I'm not expecting him to replicate his earlier projects, that's impossible, but I was hoping to hear some growth in this effort. And again, timing, he waited so long to release it that the expectations swelled to a magnitude that he couldn't meet.

People gas the time it took him to respond lol.

Tweets dropped Tuesday/Wednesday, Charged Up dropped on a Saturday, Back To Back Tuesday, Wanna Know was dropped midnight Thursday and OVO Fest was that Sunday.

The entire exchange music-wise took place in less than a week.

Back
Top Bottom