**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

its agreed though drake been using writers since day one right? :lol:  i knew something was up when was reading a "freestyle" off his blackberry, probably straight out the inbox from Q :smh:  
What rapper don't remember their own lyrics especially when they know their gonna rap. Industry plant by his fellows jews.

View media item 2216151View media item 2216152
That writer credit list is longer than Angels list of deflections for his daddy Jay

But we know, you need "audio proof"

Why do people continue to enter the ghostwriter conversation without being aware that producers and all featured acts on a sample receive writing credits

Thats not the argument, dudes are really in here claiming theres no concrete proof that Jay has help on songs

Mainly just Angel riding Jays **** into the sunset again, nothing new

Why do people continue to enter the ghostwriter conversation without being aware that producers and all featured acts on a sample receive writing credits

He knows those people credited are all musicians, composers, producers, and old artist

Just look at dead presidents, Lonnie Liston
Willis (ski) :lol:

Last edited:
Thats not the argument, dudes are really in here claiming theres no concrete proof that Jay has help on songs

Mainly just Angel riding Jays **** into the sunset again, nothing new

Naw breh you're just tryna to normalize a rapper getting his verses written for him. You're on your own

It's funny how Drake fans went from "everyone has ghostwriters," and then when that was proven to be a bold faced lie they resort to Wikipedia articles to prove that everyone "has help." :lol:

I want what's on par with the evidence we have of Drake having a ghostwriter. Stories from other artists, reference tracks, etc...

It's funny how Drake fans went from "everyone has ghostwriters," and then when that was proven to be a bold faced lie they resort to Wikipedia articles to prove that everyone "has help." :lol:

I want what's on par with the evidence we have of Drake having a ghostwriter. Stories from other artists, reference tracks, etc...

It won't matter what proof is provided, most of your minds is made up already that it's impossible that a major artist like Jay Z has help on songs

View media item 2216143
this is just 4 of the songs too

But let me guess "ohh they're just credited but show us verses" :stoneface:

Glad somebody gets it. I was baffled that son doesn't understand how credits are shown as it relates to the publishing splits. Then I remember, it's 2016 and everything is downloaded these days. I still gotta Wikipedia every album I listen to for the production credits.

Jaz O just happened to end up on Ain't No ***** too huh :stoneface:

Jaz o produced the song :lol:

:lol:

If you wanna turn a blind eye that your God has been lying to you fine, but facts are facts

No one has denied Drake having writers, not even Drake himself

But you still believe in that Sean Carter magic no matter what...I'm impressed you manage to fight so hard for him

You probably cried when 'Lemonade' came out

i just googled ain't no ***** producer

guess who it was :lol:

i'm sure jay z has taken a hook or something from someone but to try and make that the same as drake having ENTIRE VERSES written for him is where people start looking at Drake FANS as STANS

Shine Video

:pimp:

He just needs to stick in his pocket of motivational street music.

We need a full project of Drake in his 4 AM ride around the city underwater 40 beat switch up pocket and a full project of motivational/conscious Meek over soulful beats.

i just googled ain't no ***** producer

guess who it was :lol:

i'm sure jay z has taken a hook or something from someone but to try and make that the same as drake having ENTIRE VERSES written for him is where people start looking at Drake FANS as STANS

Read a few posts above...I'm not comparing the two, I'm saying these dudes are straight in denial if they think all major artists don't get help with their music, whether it's one line, one hook, one verse...once you rap something someone else gave you, you had help on that record and that person is getting paid

It won't matter what proof is provided, most of your minds is made up already that it's impossible that a major artist like Jay Z has help on songs

There's a difference between help with a hook or a few lines and having full songs written for you, teaching you flows and deliveries, and outright stealing songs. You keep trying to equate the two and they're not equal at all, man.

Last edited:

There's a difference between help with a hook or a few lines and having full songs written for you, teaching you flows and deliveries, and outright stealing songs. You keep trying to equate the two and they're not equal at all, man.

A fadeaway and a layup still both count for two points right?

Read 2-3 posts up ^

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro...Drake has MADE A CAREER OUT OF THESE PRACTICES.

How is Lil Whatever The Hell getting help from his friends with a verse the same as this N being a habitual thief and needing someone to write is best music? You really can't be this dense, I don't believe it.

Angel it ain't too bad though, Nas' most recent efforts got a long list of credited writers too so don't feel too butthurt over Jay

Drake fans so dumb and bewitched by his ghostwriter usage, their damn minds are literally on auto pilot. You can't make any of this stuff up. Smh

Back
Top Bottom