**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Here go dipset #1 cheerleader. Go watch old youtube videos of that dead *** movement weak *** Lil *****.

Here go guccis biggest slurper go listen to that weak *** wacktober
Meek Mill thread talking about dipset but u keep bringing up gucci.... we need to reevaluate who on who ****. U always throwing shots with yo lame ***, hop off my ****.

work ethic alone on a whole nother planet.

and Beans is a vet, IDK bout legend...he's only got 1 debatable classic, 2 very good albums, and 2 very good state prop albums, couple of solid mixtapes, and da rest is okish..

if anything he's probably da Ron Harper of Rocafella...he was ballin out on those Vol. 2 & dynasty albums features kinda like Ron was doing his thing in Cleveland & da Clippers, and even hit da ground running for his 1st 2 albums, but injuries and age had his last couple of releases kinda bleh...

but we all remember em fondly because he was still on a winning team (Ron won 2 chips bumming it on da lakers & 3 being a shadow of himself on da Bulls.)

gotta relax with the analogies and just debate cuz. beans career is the stuff of legends. you naming work after work after work and still making it seem like these are little wins that don't count in the big picture bro. i agree his last couple releases could've been better, but they weren't trash. his first 3 albums were BANGERS. how he handled the nas and lox battles alone smfh (as in his career timeline, i know state property was there)

the thing about rap skills is they don't have to deteriorate like athleticism unless you don't work on your craft or lack the inspiration. we get older, wiser, want more in life, or still yearn for knowledge in this case strive for improvement; you may still improve your quality of life. and if you're feeling good, this all may come back into your quality of rhyme. just look at gucci since he's being referenced too all over this thread for some reason.

as far as needing meek to stay relevant, that might not be the case, beans tragedies in his life and the screwups he has made makes it to the news every damn time. you gonna hear about mack one way or another. he's still an active mc, he still will be able to get interviews, been doing shows nonstop since he made it out the hospital.

1e5b20565546e8b44a345b03d34d5e7a.gif

Legs and butt don't even match :smh:

She's a fine top notch looking chick but that's unesessary. I wish our sistas can leave this huge fake butt trend alone.

Nicki is sexy and I would smash but that big ***, skinny legs look is not the business.

Natural donks with thighs>>

Legs and butt don't even match :smh:

She's a fine top notch looking chick but that's unesessary. I wish our sistas can leave this huge fake butt trend alone.

What kills me is when girls already got a phat *** then they ruin it with that hydrogel. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom