Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by sthebest

I cant believe that come tomorrow..Lebron will be a world champion. 
frown.gif
tired.gif

I dont care if he wins 12 titles, I will never give this clown his "props". I hate cocky athletes and really want him to fail. In fact, I wish his career would end early due to a knee injury, thats how much I hate him. 
One of the most ignorant and childish posts I've ever read on NT. I really hope you're not what Niketalk will become.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1
nice pics. I might have seen you on TV.

I was looking at the replay of the game and saw someone in the crowd wearing that USA 9 jersey. Thought "damn dope jersey".

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

Amazes me how westbrook can get hit so much when going to the rim and gets no calls...

In Game 4, I barely seen him get hit. He also flops too

NT / Twitter ... be prepared for utter disaster tomorrow night ...

I want OKC to win, I really do, but it just seems so unrealistic. We can't act like this WASN'T going to happen. Let's pull our heads out of our arrogant @#*+*, and just appreciate what is happening. This dude has been on a tear, and it pains me to say it but Bron is getting #1... damn man.

I can't front though because we all knew when they came together at least a championship was going to be won.

Anyone know where I can catch a full replay of last night's NBA TV Gametime w/ Barkley & crew?

Thanks.

PO

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

sthebest:
frown.gif
tired.gif

I dont care if he wins 12 titles, I will never give this clown his "props". I hate cocky athletes and really want him to fail. In fact, I wish his career would end early due to a knee injury, thats how much I hate him. 
sthebest:
Everyone is pushing hard for him to be Jordan and its just not going to happen. He will never be the GOAT and the only reason he's going to win the title this year is because of crooked play calling by NBA refs and the fact that he doesn't have to be a leader of a team anymore.
this dude is mad arrogant and think that the world owes him something.

The hate is strong...
30t6p3b.gif

You hate LeBron because he's "cocky", but you call MJ the GOAT?  Hypocrisy at it's best!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Message to the poor

"Absolutely not, because at the end of the day, all the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today," James said. "They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that.

"They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they have to get back to the real world at some point."

Life is bigger then sports. Remember that guys.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I love it.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Dudes is ignoring my 2 questions like the plague.

#1- Most of play sports. Most of us have had cramps, BAD cramps. Why was he acting like he broke his leg? I've had cramps; I've had tomes where you could see MULTIPLE bumps in my leg. I wasn't anywhere CLOSE to that dramatic about it. Dudes acting like his behavior was normal cramp behavior. FOH
laugh.gif
Or coming w/ "Well maybe it was that painful for him. I'm not him, so I don't know." Just call it overdramatizing a very common, 'not that big a deal' injury and move on.

#2- Yep, cramps come and go; got it. And the effects of his cramping came when the cameras were up, then went when it was time to play or the game was over. What a convenient, polite episode of cramping he caught. So considerate.
laugh.gif
I've had a cramp and tried to play through it, and i got a good 15 steps before agonizing pain and got floored again. the best thing to do is act like you broke your leg. let the muscle relax. cramps your either going to writhing around on the floor cause your hurt
or your gonna chill and try to let the muscle relax and the pain subside.

I've played ball for money with cramps and had dude talking about I'm only cramping when he scores and I'm like
eyes.gif

The bench = relaxing. Your telling me he knew the camera was on him at all times thats what you believe. All the things going on in the game and he's checking for where the camera is to put on a show for everyone else.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

Outside.
car today
Oh you a baller huh?

Spoiler [+]
2hq45ms.jpg

They have those types of cars available for rent down on South Beach. Pretty sure that's what he did.

Edit: lilpennymagic, no hate geared towards you, just thought your post was a bit misleading.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Jordan was balling his eyes out when he first won...

Bron may seriously whip it out
laugh.gif

sick.gif

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if OKC won tomorrow.

Originally Posted by prison mike

They have those types of cars available for rent down on South Beach. Pretty sure that's what he did.

Edit: lilpennymagic, no hate geared towards you, just thought your post was a bit misleading.
Just jokes bro

his post wasn't misleading

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Originally Posted by sthebest

frown.gif
tired.gif

My friend sorta agrees with you, he also thinks LeBron is cocky... But I don't see it.

How is he cocky?
of course he's cocky. why wouldn't he be? & if that's your basis on hating a Superstar athlete, then you don't have many to chose from, to be fan off.
show me a Superstar who isn't cocky, & I'll show you 1 who isn't too good at what he does
I root for Lebron to fail but in all honesty he seems like a cool dude in person...

http://probasketballtalk....-brooks-is-doing-either/
[h1]http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....as-no-idea-what-scott-brooks-is-doing-either/
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....as-no-idea-what-scott-brooks-is-doing-either/
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....as-no-idea-what-scott-brooks-is-doing-either/[h1]http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....as-no-idea-what-scott-brooks-is-doing-either/Kendrick Perkins has no idea what Scott Brooks is doing, either[/h1]

Kurt Helin

Jun 20, 2012, 1:53 AM EDT

48 Comments

610x-68.jpeg
AP
All series long Thunder coach Scott Brooks has been taking flack for his handling of the Thunder rotations — sitting Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook at the same time, leaving guys with hot hands on the bench, not seeming to have a feel for his team.

It’s not just you and me, Kendrick Perkins feels the same way, too.

“I just don’t understand why we start out the first quarter the way we did with the lineup we had, and all of a sudden we change and adjust to what they had going on,
[/h1]

Originally Posted by PugLife

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

PRETTY MUCH.

NOT TO MENTION HE HAS MONEY ALL DAMN DAY TO DO IT WITH WOMEN TO BOOT.

WE CONTINUE TO ARGUE ABOUT THINGS HE'S ALREADY FORGOTTEN ABOUT.
pimp.gif

These two posts made absolutely no sense.

watch the video posted a little bit above this post and maybe you'll be able to figure it out
PRETTY MUCH.

I'M STARTING TO UNDERSTAND HOW LEBRON FEELS NOW
eyes.gif

Serious question why are dudes so tight about people not liking Lebron?

I get the whole people trying to undermine his play and whatnot but you got Captain-Save-A-Lebrons showing up left and right and they ain't even Heat fans.

Hell at least the Kobe stans were Laker fans.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Jordan was balling his eyes out when he first won...

Bron may seriously whip it out
laugh.gif

sick.gif

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if OKC won tomorrow.

I would. I expect to see Terminator Bron tomorrow night. No jokes. No smiles.

Westbrook wasn't really being fouled on any shots .

But refs also missed calls for Miami as well.

The one obvious foul that I thought should've been called is when Durant got slapped by wade and the ball was stripped
You could hear the slap. Probably the only no call I could actually say welllll

Back
Top Bottom