[| -- Official Miami Heat @ Chicago Bulls 8PM EST on TNT -- |]

Edit or face bans...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

"This is you and HANNSUM... feel free to choose who is who. (BTW you sound salty again I guess you're still mad that Kobe didn't let you swallow)"

Even your homophobic putdowns are lame.

You bore me.
You brought Kobe in this thread tho dude..

"This is you and HANNSUM... feel free to choose who is who. (BTW you sound salty again I guess you're still mad that Kobe didn't let you swallow)"

You bore me.
You brought Kobe in this thread tho dude..

You bore me.

Ohhhh... so NOW my homophobic remarks are lame. When you and every other hater loves to call out Laker/Kobe fans as Kobe D-riders, Kobe Nut-huggers, Sniffing Kobe's Jar
sick.gif

laugh.gif
irony.

You bore me.

Ohhhh... so NOW my homophobic remarks are lame. When you and every other hater loves to call out Laker/Kobe fans as Kobe D-riders, Kobe Nut-huggers, Sniffing Kobe's Jar
sick.gif

laugh.gif
irony.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

For talking about you know who's fans bringing up his name, this dude Jedi does it more than anyone.

And excuuuuuse me for wanting the best player and guy who's getting paid the most for wanting to take the big shot. Just different philosophies I guess, much rather the ball find its way to Wade/Bron/Rose cause they can get any shot they want if necessary and the other guys aren't wide open. Not everyone can create their own shot which is needed sometimes.

It really does depend on the situation, but I'm taking the superstar over the role player 99 times out of 100. Don't care what the numbers say.

I didn't say stars shouldn't CREATE the shot in the clutch, I'm simply saying that the best look on the floor should shoot it. Doesn't matter who it is.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

For talking about you know who's fans bringing up his name, this dude Jedi does it more than anyone.

And excuuuuuse me for wanting the best player and guy who's getting paid the most for wanting to take the big shot. Just different philosophies I guess, much rather the ball find its way to Wade/Bron/Rose cause they can get any shot they want if necessary and the other guys aren't wide open. Not everyone can create their own shot which is needed sometimes.

It really does depend on the situation, but I'm taking the superstar over the role player 99 times out of 100. Don't care what the numbers say.

I didn't say stars shouldn't CREATE the shot in the clutch, I'm simply saying that the best look on the floor should shoot it. Doesn't matter who it is.

So DJ Mbenga or Joel Anthony has a wide open shot, they should take it?

More times than not those guys are open for a reason, the opposition would much rather them take the shot than the superstar.

So DJ Mbenga or Joel Anthony has a wide open shot, they should take it?

More times than not those guys are open for a reason, the opposition would much rather them take the shot than the superstar.

Not worried at all. We will be fine once we get all our pieces and Bosh doesnt shoot 1/18 ever again in life.

Starting to buy in to Rose, he is really good.

Not worried at all. We will be fine once we get all our pieces and Bosh doesnt shoot 1/18 ever again in life.

Starting to buy in to Rose, he is really good.

Ive said it once and ill say it again Chris Bosh is not built to be in the big moments hes soft. Imagine whats gonna happen when KG is hitting him with dirty elbows and cursin at him at the top of his lunges lol..

Two superstars were enough shouldve spent that bread on more pieces

Ive said it once and ill say it again Chris Bosh is not built to be in the big moments hes soft. Imagine whats gonna happen when KG is hitting him with dirty elbows and cursin at him at the top of his lunges lol..

Two superstars were enough shouldve spent that bread on more pieces

Back
Top Bottom