OFFICIAL Minnesota T-Wolves Offseason thread

laugh.gif
I forgot to add the dirty 'stache and beard too.

I was with a girl that night who knows nothing about sports and I pointed him out to her and asked "what if i told you that guy right there is a10-million a year NBA basketball player?" And she looks back and says, "No way he has to be an artist or a writer. He's tall though." Classic
laugh.gif

Detroit has lost 8 of 11, while Minnesota is 10-2 in January. It's good we got these guys now, but games aren't played on paper. Hopefully this pushesus to 11-2 and another game closer to the 8th seed.
smile.gif

Love is playing REAL well...he's proving all the people that left him off the Rookie team wrong
ee7167138054e943b70624ce7774d9a7fab96892.gif

Up by 2 at half
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e.gif

I'm not too down on this game..we could not stop Sheed on D but other than that I thought we played decent

Let's take down LA...Al needs to show Pau that HE'S the one who deserves that all-star spot

sheed just took over in the last couple of minutes. it looked like Al played some decent defense but he was just hitting shots. too bad

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Al gets ROBBED out of an all star appearance
smh.gif

and lovey too
smh.gif

shame!

Oh well. Let 'em rest for that big playoff push ahead in the second half.
laugh.gif
Wait, I'm serious.
indifferent.gif

good game last night twolves.

al & bynum will be fun to watch for years to come.

get rid of a few guys and the squad will be nice

About 25 minutes until gametime..Let's show the Celtics we're a changed team

twolves look good.

al jefferson needs to step away from the jumper and just post up

everytime the wolves get close, the boston comes back.

jefferson going for 50 though

The last three games have been a little rough, but hopefully they can regain some steam again starting tonight against Indiana.

When is K-Love going to be a starter.

I'd like to see Craig Smith come off the bench instead.

Originally Posted by JaFlash

When is K-Love going to be a starter.

I'd like to see Craig Smith come off the bench instead.

McHale probably doesn't want Love to hit that rookie wall. Plus if you have Love coming in off the bench you get rebounding and pts. with your second team.Maybe at the end of the year he will jump Smith in the lineup, if not it's most likely it will happen next year, unless like I said, McHale likes him withthe second unit.

2 in a row tonight?

Back
Top Bottom