Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I like swingmans if I'm playing ball in the park... it would make sense to rock the authentics but they kinda heavy and not trying to get them dirty...I don't buy swingmans anymore but I definitely have some that I wear to the gym or playing ball...sometimes I sleep in them too

Project 3/7 and 4/7 back from EPS...

KAJ number re sewing and a converted Earl Monroe from a Willis Reed DR production run...
20210415_150403.jpg
20210415_150413.jpg
20210415_150247.jpg
20210415_150258.jpg

You technically shouldn't be hooping in any type of shorts with pockets. If you play in leagues, almost all legit leagues do not allow shorts with pockets. I've actually seen quite a few injuries with people getting their fingers caught in pockets and I've actually seen people rip their shorts as well when people reach in and snag the pockets right off.

And to those saying that authentic shorts weigh too much to hoop in, get your weight up.

You technically shouldn't be hooping in any type of shorts with pockets. If you play in leagues, almost all legit leagues do not allow shorts with pockets. I've actually seen quite a few injuries with people getting their fingers caught in pockets and I've actually seen people rip their shorts as well when people reach in and snag the pockets right off.

And to those saying that authentic shorts weigh too much to hoop in, get your weight up.
Bruh what

99.7% of people playing ball are wearing shorts with pockets

been playing for decades now and never seen or heard this or see someone’s shorts get ripped

Bruh what

been playing for decades now and never seen or heard this or see someone’s shorts get ripped

Bruh. None of the leagues I play for allow shorts with pockets. They wont even allow jerseys without numbers or taped on numbers.

There is a reason why leagues don't allow this. Same goes with necklaces, braclets/powerbands, watches, earrings etc...

We arent in the nba over here. We are the guys playing 3v1 against Brian Scalabrine.

Bruh what

I was just gonna say what Bert said. I’ve been hooping 2-3x a week for almost my whole life and I’ve not seen pockets cause an injury once, or someone’s hand get caught in a pocket 😂 I know some leagues have no pockets rules as well

Back
Top Bottom