Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Any 48 wearer with a 44 they don't need?

Got this jersey in a 48 that's too big for me and sitting in the closet with no prospect of ever seeing daylight. A shame if you ask me.

So feature just said **** it we gon have all the just don shorts and not mark them down? Or at least have a coupon code? RIDICULOUS!

Thanks to the Hibbet’s sale, rocking this today.

5 years ago was Mamba Out, but since then it’s Mamba Forever.

DA7354B1-0111-4A84-ADE6-B9C99CB75023.jpeg

How do the M&N Authentic baseball jerseys fit? I'm a large in mostly all t-shirts/hoodies.
they’re pretty TTS

stick w your regular tee/hoodie size or size up if you want a looser fit

if you ever get a BP jersey def size up on those

Im in my mid 30s.

Im old school.

I store things in my cars cupholders and in my pockets.

Carrying a bag for a couple items seems unnecessary.

But ill eventually cop a pair of authentics because some of them do look drastically different with the detailed waistband (Grizzlies).

But just cooped my first pairs, 97'-98' red Bulls and 95'-96' green Sonics.

I'll give these a run and then I'll run back.

For the people who think swingmans look like authentics, here is a comparision:

swingman vs authentic shorts.png

They look bootleg as hell. You couldn't catch me wearing those as they look like watered down versions. The diamond doesn't even attach to the bottom trim design, that logo is printed on twill and stitched on instead of fully embroidered, the waistband and the quality of the mesh. Also authentics are double quality mesh (lining), while swingmans have a thinner mesh outer and usually a different cheap material for the liner.

And someone mentioned before the logos are different or misplaced on some shorts. The grizzlies example someone else mentioned isn't just the waistband, the mesh is different and the size and placement of the grizzly bear is wrong. The authentics have the grizzly bear sublimated big on the outside thigh of the leg, while the swingmans have the grizzly on the lower bottom of the leg and it's screen printed on to the mesh instead of sublimated on the actual mesh.

For the people who think swingmans look like authentics, here is a comparision:

swingman vs authentic shorts.png

They look bootleg as hell. You couldn't catch me wearing those as they look like watered down versions. The diamond doesn't even attach to the bottom trim design, that logo is printed on twill and stitched on instead of fully embroidered, the waistband and the quality of the mesh. Also authentics are double quality mesh (lining), while swingmans have a thinner mesh outer and usually a different cheap material for the liner.

And someone mentioned before the logos are different or misplaced on some shorts. The grizzlies example someone else mentioned isn't just the waistband, the mesh is different and the size and placement of the grizzly bear is wrong. The authentics have the grizzly bear sublimated big on the outside thigh of the leg, while the swingmans have the grizzly on the lower bottom of the leg and it's screen printed on to the mesh instead of sublimated on the actual mesh.

Damn this hot different then all the others pro authentic.

I copped that same pair too smh.

They are arriving today.

But I can only imagine the headache or returning them for some authentics after seeing how they do with shipping.

Im officially going to authentics after this and paying a few extra bucks for da pockets.

Damn this hot different then all the others pro authentic.

I copped that same pair too smh.

They are arriving today.

But I can only imagine the headache or returning them for some authentics after seeing how they do with shipping.

Im officially going to authentics after this and paying a few extra bucks for da pockets.
Return to mitch and ness?

Swing man talk again

most know there differences, if I didn’t get all mine (haven’t even took tags off) for literally next to nothing I wouldn’t own them. That’s the only swingmans I’ll own. But yes most look watered down

but withNike nba all you got is swing man sadly

Back
Top Bottom