Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Damn missed the thread for a day and missed out on a great deal. What bp's where on sale for 30. Was the Devil Rays Boggs jersey available ? Been looking for that jersey forever 

Damn missed the thread for a day and missed out on a great deal. What bp's where on sale for 30. Was the Devil Rays Boggs jersey available ? Been looking for that jersey forever 

dont feel bad bro... i was looking about 2 hrs after the post and could never get the jerseys to show up for me so i never got the ripken i wanted.

I still see some BP's for $30 on the nordstrom site..

ah thats the problem. i went to nordstrom rack since thats what was posted. found the ripken on nordstrom but all of the jerseys are showing $80 for me now

i see people saying that the fit of bp jerseys are short and wide
being that im tall and skinny (6'4, 175) thats gonna be a problem
is it possible for these to be tailored?

I find the BP jerseys to fit just right for me. When you guys say that they fit short, do you mean in length? Like from the top of the neck down to the bottom?

What other sports jerseys are you guys comparing them to? Basketball and football?

I find the BP jerseys to fit just right for me. When you guys say that they fit short, do you mean in length? Like from the top of the neck down to the bottom?

What other sports jerseys are you guys comparing them to? Basketball and football?

I'm comparing them to current MLB jerseys. And yes length as in top of neck to bottom.

I don't remember it might have been but no 44 because I def would have copped :lol:

grabbed the grey giants, sox bo jack, and the blue ozzie smith. i had alot of the others they had on sale already

Last edited:
Yea the selection wasn't the greatest BUT for $30 I really didn't care what team it was...grabbed the bo Jackson and Ripken Blk...hesitated on angels and Indians just because they looked so small on model.....not sure if any would agree but the fit of bp jerseys varies....same sz doesn't mean it will be same fit

Yea the selection wasn't the greatest BUT for $30 I really didn't care what team it was...grabbed the bo Jackson and Ripken Blk...hesitated on angels and Indians just because they looked so small on model.....not sure if any would agree but the fit of bp jerseys varies....same sz doesn't mean it will be same fit
They all fit the same.

Yup they are all cut the same

Same goes for NBA, every sizes and jersey fits the exact same

Back
Top Bottom