Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

When an order gets cancelled, do they give you a specific reason? By the time I checked the website out all 36's were gone.

I find the BP jerseys to fit just right for me. When you guys say that they fit short, do you mean in length? Like from the top of the neck down to the bottom?

What other sports jerseys are you guys comparing them to? Basketball and football?

I'm comparing them to current MLB jerseys. And yes length as in top of neck to bottom.
the Majestic brand ones? Those fit huge, you gotta be brolic to step into one of those.

I could careless :lol:

The only one I kinda want is the black Ripken. So hope it ships

Depending on fit I might just return all the others
:smh:

this don't make no sense

What? If anything would offer them to members at price if they want wm before I return of course. I'm not that dumb

But that black Ripken needs to ship

Deeply regret selling my blue Kobe rookie
mean.gif
had a 40 n 44.. Smh
love them kobe throwback lakers fonts homie...

Last edited:
Yeah, don't like 45 jerseys. Need a red stiched 23 to come back out ASAP, even thought I just copped the screen print one a few weeks ago.

If anything, I hope its a white 97 gold logo.

I'd welcome a gold logo but all these Bulls jerseys are rather repetitive. Idk what else they could drop other than a gold logo and that would be stupid at this moment since that would be the only difference

I would like to see a home wizards :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom