Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yup they are all cut the same

Same goes for NBA, every sizes and jersey fits the exact same

That's interesting considering I had to return my NBA Kobe and my red 45 Jordan because the fit was much more fitted than my other Nba jerseys....I know some people felt the same way regarding Kobe....AND I've had 1-2 BP jerseys same size different fit....that's any clothes though for most part, no fit will be "exact" same

That's interesting considering I had to return my NBA Kobe and my red 45 Jordan because the fit was much more fitted than my other Nba jerseys....I know some people felt the same way regarding Kobe....AND I've had 1-2 BP jerseys same size different fit....that's any clothes though for most part, no fit will be "exact" same
I agree- they def don't all fit the same- especially NBA....ie. while my sz. 40 shrug jersey still fits, it's def noticeably tighter than my 40 Rodman...

My order was shipped yesterday. 
smokin.gif

I guess they oversold the ripken bp. Not a big loss but it would have been nice

Last edited:
The two white sox shipped

The Ripken, Cubs, and Yankees haven't [emoji]129300[/emoji]

If the question was about if all bp's (not authentics) fitting similar..... Then yes they fit the same.
I have over a dozen. All the fitting.

I order a orange ripken and yanks Mattingly both size 44 and they both shipped. So hold on to hope Bert. Bert.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could careless :lol:

The only one I kinda want is the black Ripken. So hope it ships

Depending on fit I might just return all the others

Last edited:
When an order gets cancelled, do they give you a specific reason? By the time I checked the website out all 36's were gone.

I find the BP jerseys to fit just right for me. When you guys say that they fit short, do you mean in length? Like from the top of the neck down to the bottom?

What other sports jerseys are you guys comparing them to? Basketball and football?

I'm comparing them to current MLB jerseys. And yes length as in top of neck to bottom.
the Majestic brand ones? Those fit huge, you gotta be brolic to step into one of those.

I could careless :lol:

The only one I kinda want is the black Ripken. So hope it ships

Depending on fit I might just return all the others
:smh:

this don't make no sense

Back
Top Bottom