Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Since Mitchell & Ness tries hard to slang gimmicky piece of 💩 swingman jerseys and those bootleg gold authentic jerseys of Michael Jordan & Kobe Bryant, they might as well make throwback attire of James Harden's f'd up outfit that he wore to the 76ers game in Philadelphia today.

💀
Harden attire.jpg

Two grail jerseys from tru custom.

I wanted that Camby for as long as I can remember. This jersey really brings me back to 1999, when the Knicks last made the Finals. Camby was my favorite player from that team. The old Starter/Puma authentics were shaped like pizza boxes, so it's amazing to be able to get this jersey with a nice cut. Can't wait to wear it.

I always wanted the Flo-Jo Pacers too - probably my favorite design. It was only right I went with Schrempf. Made one All-Star team and won 6MOY twice with Indiana. The yellow on the jersey is correct, as opposed to the neon yellow M&N used for the Mark Jackson and Jalen Rose.

The jerseys are nice. They are much lighter than the M&N authentics though, which isn't necessarily a good or a bad thing.

trucustom 1.jpg

trucustom 2.jpg

He was fired up about doing a Pacers jersey that wasn't Reggie! :rofl:

Anyone bought from “playerexclusiveco” on eBay? I have a feeling all of his MLB Majestic jerseys are custom (good fakes?). I have my eye on the teal Griffey and navy Biggio. Both have the 125th patch and look good, but then again I don’t have much experience buying MLB jerseys.

hoopsboy hoopsboy I ordered the teal Griffey from them. I’m not a jersey expert but I can say what’s pictured is exactly what I got. If it’s a fake then it’s a damn good, high quality one.

Anyone bought from “playerexclusiveco” on eBay? I have a feeling all of his MLB Majestic jerseys are custom (good fakes?). I have my eye on the teal Griffey and navy Biggio. Both have the 125th patch and look good, but then again I don’t have much experience buying MLB jerseys.

I've never bought from them before but based on the pictures, it looks like they take vintage blank replica's and then customize them after the fact.

didn't expect them to drop these.

edit: these are what jcole wore for his most recent concerts

7w4bhcjo12t71.jpg

Man hate spending money on non nba player items but I am a fan, was at Chicago show, live in Chi but from Cle. If he had Cavs jersey id be on that, Chicago based jersey have so many, may pull trigger on Charlotte or DC

Also this weekend gonna be pricey, going back home for all star weekend, xhibition did a collab with m&n and bringing jersey/shorts that were suppose to be 97 all star sample and just don already did shorts, may cop a hat or so

Last edited:

The jersey is a 100% genuine licensed replica jersey. Customized #s and name.

Anybody ever order from Culture Kings? Theres a sale on Mitchell and Ness jerseys on there but don’t know if I should place an order.

Back
Top Bottom