Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Man hate spending money on non nba player items but I am a fan, was at Chicago show, live in Chi but from Cle. If he had Cavs jersey id be on that, Chicago based jersey have so many, may pull trigger on Charlotte or DC

Also this weekend gonna be pricey, going back home for all star weekend, xhibition did a collab with m&n and bringing jersey/shorts that were suppose to be 97 all star sample and just don already did shorts, may cop a hat or so

I was praying they'd release the prototype MJ jersey from 97.

No you are right. I love having the collection so I been going back and forth. Mostly cool to save I have it there even tho it isn’t the original still dope jerseys but I agree with you 100% because down the line I’ll probably regret it like I have before
I tried to go down to Kobe, jordan, and Iverson. That didn’t work lol

Thanks they had Mj and Kobe authentics at $145-$169 but now they are up to $285. Must have been a glitch.
Some Kobe’s are still $169. They sent me a code that made it 161 after shipping. But I’m trying to save and order one of the trucustoms jerseys

Legit beating myself in the head right now smh... Can anyone tell me where I can find this in size Medium?

Screenshot_20220217-173351.png

Can't believe I missed it smh

Back
Top Bottom