Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Wonder what this means for other small businesses that sell M&N products? I imagine they get cut off and M&N stays within the fanatics ecosystem.

Fanatics just has a monopoly on legit every sportswear brands now. Sucks because I refuse to use Fanatics after multiple bad experiences. No wonder the Vintage market is thriving.

Do you think we get one more 40% before that deal closes? Counting on it… might pop on a 30 even

Bout to buy a buncha authentics before they start releasing only BS replica throwbacks

that sucks... I don't buy too much M&N and I have bought some shorts and jersey from fanatics... but some of the best deals are outside fanatics and M&N... got my red bulls shorts and Knicks shorts from oneness for cheap

I just hope they keep the variety. Normally big cos go for less skus. Half the fun with Mitchell and ness is having so many unique and obscure stuff made that really strikes the nostalgia chord with folks

Fanatics has boatloads of money and can pay for player rights and actually possibly pay enough to get Barkley and others?
I don't think they care. They're more about sports fast fashion but at regular markups. I mean, they bought Majestic after they lost being the MLB uniform supplier, so they obviously focus on sports fashion and pumping out large quantities of lesser quality wayy more than authentics and niche markets.

This sucks. Fanatics monopolizing sports apparel is disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom