Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Bo Jackson pickup from the Nordstrom sale. Just in time for the White Sox/Rays game that I'm going to be at tonight.

2016-04-15%2011.02.17.jpg

2016-04-15%2011.02.30.jpg
Whats the sale?

I'm kinda new to M&N jerseys. Do they not make many Texas Rangers jerseys? Can only find a white Nolan Ryan. Not seeing any BP jerseys either.

It's not that's a 44 if I'm correct, a 40 would be like a white beater on him. The gap between the 2 sizes is weird

That's how a 44 fits me and I hate it

It's not that's a 44 if I'm correct, a 40 would be like a white beater on him. The gap between the 2 sizes is weird

That's how a 44 fits me and I hate it
I feel you- that's how it looks with arms raised up though- prob looks even bigger (lower and wider) in a normal stance...i'd size down or hit the gym... That's just me though...

@show time 96 looked out.

About the sizing. I believe the jersey looks wide because it's actually a bit short. This M is like a perfect fit. No undershirt tho.

Wouldn't an M fit long on you? You've posted your measurements on here before so Im curious.

I'm kinda new to M&N jerseys. Do they not make many Texas Rangers jerseys? Can only find a white Nolan Ryan. Not seeing any BP jerseys either.
They do make a Rangers BP, it's probably not in stock at the moment on the website.

About the sizing. I believe the jersey looks wide because it's actually a bit short. This M is like a perfect fit. No undershirt tho.

Wouldn't an M fit long on you? You've posted your measurements on here before so Im curious.

They do make a Rangers BP, it's probably not in stock at the moment on the website.

I've never posted my measurements for tops.
It's definitely short tho.

Did Nordstroms have the Ryan Sandberg Cubs BP jersey on sale?
yea they did, the Cubs BP looks a bit plain IMO since there's only red on the logo and none on the piping

I've never posted my measurements for tops.
It's definitely short tho.
I could have swore you posted your height and weight in here when everybody kept asking about the sizing of BP jerseys

Walked into the HOF store and it looks like they jus got a whole shipment of Kobe and shaq Orlando jerseys in if anyone is in need.

Another western ma nter, what up man. Went to the HOF on Wednesday and saw the same. Theyve had most of their jersey selection for a few months

Another western ma nter, what up man. Went to the HOF on Wednesday and saw the same. Theyve had most of their jersey selection for a few months

Do you guys know if they have a contact # or if they even ship out?? After Kobe last game my want for a home Kobe #24 has risen...willing to pay retail

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry I'm not sure but I could be lying.
I'm usually a M-L in most jerseys - I mainly have football jerseys. Ms are more fitted in the mid section for me and Ls are my preferred but the Orioles BP is about 2 inches or so shorter than my NFL elites and the expected width.

Yea we saw the same stuff then I'm jus late lol. As you kno no one in Springfield shops in the HOF for some weird *** reason.

Back
Top Bottom