Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Damn I was on the site with that sale. Didn't know it was a glitch or would have copped something :smh:

Last edited:
Forgot to mention for the 3 jerseys I ordered they gave me a shipped email last week with the same package as the one that was already delivered to me a week earlier.

They don't even have anything I want honestly

Saw the glitch sale... unfortunately there were no Kobe jersey's in my size. Pretty good price to at $156 :smh:

But no sale on jerseys :lol:

So worthless

No one wants to buy their over priced shirts and sweaters

dang even some of the wool varsitys are on sale 
eek.gif

[quote name="youngin33" url="/t/595284/official-mitchellSo tempted to pull trigger at 270:

[/quote]
Wait til Father's Day sale papi
If you can wait.

But no sale on jerseys :lol:

So worthless

No one wants to buy their over priced shirts and sweaters

I actually prefer the sweaters, hats and jackets over the jerseys

I wouldn't say prefer but I'm a huge fan of their jackets and sweatshirts. Got mad joints.

Almost bought that Rangers jacket when it was half off but couldn't do it. I don't watch enough hockey to rock it. It's hard as hell in person.

The "glitch" jersey arrived today....fast shipping per usual....man, I love this jersey- my grail...while very comparable in sizing, this 40 fits a bit roomier than the Shrug or 45 jerseys (further driving home the ongoing debate that the bball jerseys have semi-different sizing cuts to them). I'm good for a while unless I find a good deal on the black 2000's Iverson.

:smokin

I always felt funny wearing a basketball jersey with jeans, but that works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom