Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Walked into the HOF store and it looks like they jus got a whole shipment of Kobe and shaq Orlando jerseys in if anyone is in need.

Did u happen to see a 98-99 Spurs Duncan/Robinson Jersey in there? Been waiting on a restock on the MN website for months and looked everywhere for it

Anyone with size 44 NBA jerseys. What are the pit to pit measurements across the chest. I've been wearing 48's but think I may be able to fit a 44. If it's at least 24 inch across will probably start going with that size

Measuring my 48s they are roughly 24 inches pit to pit, so I'm guessing 44s would be 22 inches or so?

Last edited:
Anyone with size 44 NBA jerseys. What are the pit to pit measurements across the chest. I've been wearing 48's but think I may be able to fit a 44. If it's at least 24 inch across will probably start going with that size

I started off with 48 too but found it too baggy near arm pits. Can't find a measuring tape for the life of me lol

It was restock like I called :lol:

They need to just release some new NBA jerseys already, Jesus Christ

It was restock like I called
laugh.gif

Yea, these MJ jersey releases are getting played out and redundant (owner of the 45 and Shrug, so not being biased)...I'm done with them though.

It was restock like I called :lol:

Yea, these MJ jersey releases are getting played out and redundant (owner of the 45 and Shrug, so not being biased)...I'm done with them though.

Agreed I owned them all and sold em

We need some variety and not re-releases/restocks

We def need some new stuff, summer is right around the corner I would think now would be the best time but yea :smh:

the 97-98 is the most boring restock they could have done (jordan jersey wise)

Last edited:
Nordstrom canceled my 3 other BP due to stock issues but offered to let me cop any on the site for $30, any 3 I want

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Sale on the whole Mitchell and Ness site- just scooped the rookie Iverson Medium for $180 shipped....wooohoooo, needed that!

Edit: Wow- word got out quick- they went fast- larges gone already. Feel bad for those who recently paid retail.

2nd Edit (less than 5 minutes since my purchase confirmed): Now the site is down 'under maintenance' LOL, yall went hard....

Last edited:
Sale on the whole Mitchell and Ness site- just scooped the rookie Iverson Medium for $180 shipped....wooohoooo, needed that!

Edit: Wow- word got out quick- they went fast- larges gone already. Feel bad for those who recently paid retail.

2nd Edit (less than 5 minutes since my purchase confirmed): Now the site is down 'under maintenance' LOL, yall went hard....

wow...hope they dont cancel anyones order due to a "glitch" etc

Back
Top Bottom