Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I swear unless I'm stupid I thought the 2 Griffey jerseys were talked about in here awhile ago and that they were releasing

agreed. at least make a maddux home and a smoltz road or something. or just release them at different times...maddux first, then smoltz etc

OAN

for the jackie robinson jersey, waiting for a 25% fans edge as opposed to taking mlb.com 250 + 10% off is only a difference of 20 bucks, not worth it to wait for fansedge especially when it looks like it is going pretty quick w/ 44 and 52 gone already.

edit: i guess they have added more 44s and 52s

OAN

only jerseys i absolutely wont wear are ones from racist/bigot players i.e. richie ashburn, ty cobb and others. i also wont wear the cleveland indians logo just out of respect.

a few other delta bravos i will skip on as well...dykstra included

I feel you but that old school detroit is too clean plus theres no name/number. Its almost like a cream wool polo lol

The Griffey that's releasing is a white jersey with gold lettering of Mariners. Hall of fame patch. That's the one I've seen. Is there something else??

The authentic for July is the '97 20th anniversary jersey. Can't remember if it was home or away. Jackie Robinson 50th patch and Mariners 20th patch. Would have liked them to do an old M's logo jersey instead.

The BP jerseys was older m's script across the chest. Believe it was grey.

The authentic for July is the '97 20th anniversary jersey. Can't remember if it was home or away. Jackie Robinson 50th patch and Mariners 20th patch. Would have liked them to do an old M's logo jersey instead.

The BP jerseys was older m's script across the chest. Believe it was grey.

Had a feeling it was either gonna be his rookie jersey or from his mvp season. Not mad either way

So if I'm not mistaken it's going to be a white home mariners with gold letters? :pimp:

In the Oak-Town Henderson, Turnin up gettin' in pregamming for the Block Party tonight in Pcola for my nig G-Mo come home party from the joint.

View media item 2022823

Man... that still brings back so many memories for me...

M&N has dropped a lot of Hendersons but the man had so many options just with the A's !

View media item 2025829View media item 2025854View media item 2025835View media item 2025839View media item 2025843View media item 2025859View media item 2025845View media item 2025846

Oakland by far has the best unis in MLB. That color combination plus all the different sets not to mention the team issued white cleats....fuego

Back
Top Bottom