Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Bit the bullet on the jack jack. Some jerseys just won't make it to discount...this is one of them. Had about 100 in PayPal from rebate kick backs, so it's cool.

Fansedge has been having 20 and 25% off sales these past few days. Copped some bps at 20 and then they did a 25. They have a Robinson on there so if they do another one it will be cheaper on there

Fansedge has been having 20 and 25% off sales these past few days. Copped some bps at 20 and then they did a 25. They have a Robinson on there so if they do another one it will be cheaper on there

Seems like i have to keep an eye on this thread cause the NT sales team has been on point. Will def be copping

View media item 2021962
Collection on the rise...latest pickup was As and Bo Royals...end up getting both off Nordstrom a few weeks back for $31 and some change each....

Really debating grabbing Fisk Sox #72 but as you guys have been talking about its hard showing love to certain teams...I'm Cubs all day but that Blk is so clean to me.....#Decisions

Yankees BP and the As BP is probably next in the hit list. Really feeling the yellow As jersey, joint just screams summer time. :pimp:

Yankees BP and the As BP is probably next in the hit list. Really feeling the yellow As jersey, joint just screams summer time. :pimp:
i was trying to order the navy and gold logo stros but winded up getting the one with the orange since fansedge kept redirecting me to it when I clicked on the gold joint. Will probably cop that on the next sale or something

i was trying to order the navy and gold logo stros but winded up getting the one with the orange since fansedge kept redirecting me to it when I clicked on the gold joint. Will probably cop that on the next sale or something

The white Ryan astro is another must

isnt' that jackie robinson home jersey the same one m&n has been selling for longer than some of yall have been alive?

just a lower quality version

Last edited:
Sometimes screen print is aight, but that screen print on replica jersey which peel off is no bueno

Da authentic screen printing is on a completely different level.

That old ink jet steam press you would find in old sporting goods stores that supplies uniforms teams >>>>>*

been trying to sell off my bp's, except like 2 or 3 I can't let go like the Dawson marlins.

Just want authentics.

That old ink jet steam press you would find in old sporting goods stores that supplies uniforms teams >>>>>*
yea certain screen printing is aight but the BP ripken I got in is no bueno to me

man I wish the BP jerseys fit like the original batches

I loved when they were slim and longer not short and wider

Last edited:

This. The old screen printing method on authentication was super durable. It was more resistant to moisture than the old champion replicas were

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom