Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

man I wish the BP jerseys fit like the original batches

I loved when they were slim and longer not short and wider

They got too popular for their own good...

BP jerseys dont fit slim anymore?

Technically they are authentics..

Last edited:
That's why I mess with them. If they weren't authentics I probably wouldn't cop em :lol:

When's the next big sale?
I been working on my arms all year for them to look proper in a throwback

That Rickey is definitely a gem. Looks like Ima have to bite the full retail bullet on that grey white sox Bo Jackson. Only 2 sizes left after bein restocked a month or 2 ago [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji]

Disappointed in MN not putting out many new jerseys. The few that are new are similar to each other like smoked smoltz/maddux/glavine etc. No new bps, only a few new nba jerseys.

Thumbs down.

Disappointed in MN not putting out many new jerseys. The few that are new are similar to each other like smoked smoltz/maddux/glavine etc. No new bps, only a few new nba jerseys.

Thumbs down.

No point in having multiple players in da same jersey era....

No point in having multiple players in da same jersey era....
agreed. at least make a maddux home and a smoltz road or something. or just release them at different times...maddux first, then smoltz etc

OAN

for the jackie robinson jersey, waiting for a 25% fans edge as opposed to taking mlb.com 250 + 10% off is only a difference of 20 bucks, not worth it to wait for fansedge especially when it looks like it is going pretty quick w/ 44 and 52 gone already.

edit: i guess they have added more 44s and 52s

OAN

only jerseys i absolutely wont wear are ones from racist/bigot players i.e. richie ashburn, ty cobb and others. i also wont wear the cleveland indians logo just out of respect.

a few other delta bravos i will skip on as well...dykstra included

Last edited:
agreed. at least make a maddux home and a smoltz road or something. or just release them at different times...maddux first, then smoltz etc

OAN

for the jackie robinson jersey, waiting for a 25% fans edge as opposed to taking mlb.com 250 + 10% off is only a difference of 20 bucks, not worth it to wait for fansedge especially when it looks like it is going pretty quick w/ 44 and 52 gone already.

edit: i guess they have added more 44s and 52s

OAN

only jerseys i absolutely wont wear are ones from racist/bigot players i.e. richie ashburn, ty cobb and others. i also wont wear the cleveland indians logo just out of respect.

a few other delta bravos i will skip on as well...dykstra included
i agree, but I personally bought so much stuff recently I'm not trying to buy any more :lol:
May still need to cop the robinson anyways though.

Just grabbed my first baseball jersey(Smoltz)
I agree with a lot of u tho we need more updated players. Especially for baseball and football it's all players from 80s and back. Griffey Sheffield ichiro we need some new throes backs !

There's 2 griffeys coming in July. BP and authentic, although not sure they chose the best possible authentic to release.

Back
Top Bottom