Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

December 2, 1993, the Sonics wore this throwback for one game to coincide with the 20th anniversary of the first game (in which the Sonics played) the now-demolished Capital Centre vs. the Bullets.

CihTg6hUoAAjR-e.jpg:orig

Can we get this jersey made, preferably in a Payton or Kemp tho?
tweet it to M&N

I only buy jerseys when they do 50% or $100 a jersey sale and OD when they happen. I got dumb jerseys with tags still on. I can't wait for the real deals.
when they do 100 a jersey though? That would be a problem but really any decent sale and if it's available ima need the petrovic or the robinson. Depending on the sale maybe both :lol:

They used to do it every Black Friday for a few years. Then they started to get popular again and they started doing 30% or 40%. Y'all keep buying mad **** and it's gonna happening once every 3-4 years.

Last edited:
They only did $100 sale like three times.. Maybe two actually.

dont remember why the first one time but the most recent was when they hit 100k like on Facebook

Any of the brethren happened get pockets sewn on M&N shorts? I was wondering how it'd look
My guy did on his Bulls / Grizzlies shorts. Local tailor / cleaners did it for him. Charged $30 total so $15 a pocket. Came out super clean and makes a world of a difference.

I'm down for the Magic shorts but I need them to be black

need those warriors joints. hoping they release some supersonics ones soon as well. don c posted a pic of them on his ig so hopefully they drop those too

Don't understand dudes that want M&N to produce top-notch authentics then complain when the shorts don't have pockets.

Last edited:
Don't understand dudes that want M&N to produce top-notch authentics then complain that the shorts don't have pockets.

So you buy $125 shorts to play bball in?? Some if not most of us want to wear casually and get as much use as possible for that price so pockets make sense.

Authentic NBA shorts don't have pockets. M&N could put pockets in the shorts, but then they wouldn't be the real deal

If someone wants to put pockets let them. If you're a baller shot caller that can afford $125 shorts just to play then let them. I just don't understand dudes that complain about other people altering their own personal clothes.

I can see both sides of the pockets conv, I can imagine folk complaining about the lack of authenticity, but I gotta be able to tuck my jack an debit. For 20$ my Tailor said he'd put a pocket and a matching color zipper. Some would render the shorts unauthentic Imma call em "Custom"

Mitchell and ness ain't really authentic if you wanna be technical. I don't like the no pockets either but for authenticity sake it makes sense not to include them. Ain't nothing wrong with adding em yourself

i can understand the beef with 30%. i wouldnt bite on more than one jersey at 30% (and it has to be one that i really want)

but 40% is enough for me to bite on 2

50% and i am grabbing 4 for sure

100 bucks and i will bust them over the head for 6

in other words...6 hundo is my budget for the fathers day sale. how much of it they get, is totally up to them.

i can understand the beef with 30%. i wouldnt bite on more than one jersey at 30% (and it has to be one that i really want)

but 40% is enough for me to bite on 2

50% and i am grabbing 4 for sure

100 bucks and i will bust them over the head for 6

in other words...6 hundo is my budget for the fathers day sale. how much of it they get, is totally up to them.

When is Father's Day anyway? It'll be my first one ever so I gotta get my wish-list right for the wife :smile:

Last edited:
Damn, it have been almost 2 yrs since the $100 jersey sale happened. I wish I coulda copped another jersey.

Last edited:
I copped 7 jerseys last $100 sale
laugh.gif
 What a time
pimp.gif

They need to restock the Marino in med though

Back
Top Bottom