Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I copped 7 jerseys last $100 sale
laugh.gif
 What a time
pimp.gif

They need to restock the Marino in med though
The teal 1994?

I paid retail for it. Worth it because it's flames
pimp.gif
Yes
pimp.gif

I considered it at retail but by then, the M has been out of stock
mean.gif

I'm not tripping on the 30 or 40, either one is cool, but i would like them to get some new players in NFL and NBA for the summer

I seen some of you mentioning a possible throwback Griffey coming soon. Is there any truth to this? If so, which set & when? Griffey had the perfect swing. I'll cop at retail regardless if it's an authentic or BP.

Quick question, has anybody in here threw their BP jersey inside the dryer to dry after washing? I know the inside care tag says to let it line dry, but I was just curious.

I copped 7 jerseys last $100 sale :lol:  What a time :pimp:

They need to restock the Marino in med though

I think I copped 8 or 9 :pimp:
:x :x :x

y'all boys got that money to blow

I play ball in my M&N shorts

I do yard work in my M&N shorts
M&N shorts are too rich for me at $125 a pop :x.

I'm a broke boy, but best believe if I had some I wouldn't be doing any yard work or balling in them. I'll be taking the utmost care of them as if they were my seed :lol:

I seen some of you mentioning a possible throwback Griffey coming soon. Is there any truth to this? If so, which set & when? Griffey had the perfect swing. I'll cop at retail regardless if it's an authentic or BP.
I hope that it's not with the old Mariner's color

griffey_gallery_1990_0301

Damn damn i hope those new shorts that dropped are included in the sale. Might OD on shorts those sonics magic suns and dubs are fuego

NBA Euro site has restocked the Kobe rookie home jersey....I know Mitchell and ness restocked recently but smaller sizes sold out quick (S-L)....Also I was able to get it for 214.00+10.00 shipping....15% off coupon and price adjustment to reflect the US asking price which is $260 not $300.....I was told if you use standard shipping you won't get hit with custom charges....only thing is it takes 7-10 days to deliver.....

View media item 2039189

Back
Top Bottom