Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm 1in taller but 20lbs lighter than you and 2XL fits me perfectly. I'd go 3X if I were you.
Nah, I'm damn near 280 and 2XL is fine, could probably even go xl. Best bet is for someone to try em on, what's good for one person may not be for the next

They need to restock the John Stockton and Karl Malone mountain jerseys as well as the Vancouver Grizzlies jerseys, been waiting years now.

They need to restock the John Stockton and Karl Malone mountain jerseys as well as the Vancouver Grizzlies jerseys, been waiting years now.

Unfortunately the neck line on the grizz is so tight it felt like I was wearing a turtle neck. Had to send it back. Too bad cause it is a beautiful jersey

Some of the shorts on the M&N site no longer have 'New' listed next to them, so there's hope for the sale (if they ever have one )

Yo guys... can I get a little help... im planning on copping the hextall NHL jersey. How do they fit? I'm 5'7 180 large on most of them nba jersey and MLB tia.

I would get a medium. I just went through this. I am a L in basketball jersey and BP jersey but talked to a hockey friend of mine that swore up and down I should get a M. I did and it's a perfect fit. An L would have been way too big.

Either that or grab a M and L and return one. I realize that's not the most practical thing for everyone.

Some of the shorts on the M&N site no longer have 'New' listed next to them, so there's hope for the sale (if they ever have one )

Fathers day sale soon. They known to slap "new" back on it at the last minute but hopefully they dont pull that **** again

No way AZ had a lot of stock. No good sizes at all (Medium for me) in the joints I wanted. :smh:

Does anyone know the best place to sell some jerseys (other than eBay)? Not looking to get rid of my whole collection, but I have a couple of M&N and Champion I'm looking to part ways with. My apologies if this is the wrong thread, but everyone in here seems to be pretty active so I thought someone might be able to point me in the right direction.

I copped that Alonzo Mourning hornets jersey for $180 shipped, thanks to whoever shared the code. Would have preferred it be Grandmama but that's no big, jersey brings back so many memories from the early to mid 90s.

Nice pickup. I'm still looking for a Muggsy anywhere out there.

Nah, I'm damn near 280 and 2XL is fine, could probably even go xl. Best bet is for someone to try em on, what's good for one person may not be for the next

This, I am 280 and have an XL in the 96 Knicks shorts. They actually fit quite nicely on me. 2XL would be better assuming they're longer but I don't think they are. It's all a matter of how baggy you want them to be I suppose.

This, I am 280 and have an XL in the 96 Knicks shorts. They actually fit quite nicely on me. 2XL would be better assuming they're longer but I don't think they are. It's all a matter of how baggy you want them to be I suppose.
Yup, I slimmed down a little so the 2XL are a little big now but still cool, as long as they ain't humongous it's not a problem for me

Probably also depends on how the persons body is shaped and where their fat grows the most

Back
Top Bottom