Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Was in the catalog for Jan release so would imagine possibly see a teaser for it December
I forget, was there a black Webber in that style coming too?
I've only been looking a couple of months but the few times I've seen the Reebok one the prices have been outrageous, like $500-$900.
If that's any indication of what they sell for I'd consider a M&N version.

I forget, was there a black Webber in that style coming too?
I've only been looking a couple of months but the few times I've seen the Reebok one the prices have been outrageous, like $500-$900.
If that's any indication of what they sell for I'd consider a M&N version.
I sure hope so. I think i remember someone mention it was coming sometime next year. I know most prefer a white chocolate but i would be all over a black Webber. I wouldn't mind a black blazers Pippen as well.

I'm sure others have asked, any predictions what the MN BF sale will be like this year? Also, is it me or MN remove the "NEW" label on their new releases (ie. Duncan, McGrady, etc.)? I was able to apply the HOF code

Anyone looking for a large? Sold out in my size.
20171116_135444.jpg

9E286489-B3FD-46E0-95DC-F932608EDAFD.jpeg 664CAB78-6123-4734-A5E3-FF8E65B23F0D.jpeg
Grabbed both from Jimmy jazz for $143 shipped. Thanks to whoever posted the link. Hornets pair seems kind of overlooked to some but they’re a really nice simple pair, $60 is a no-brainer as I loved the hornets as a kid. I gotta have close to 10 pairs of shorts now thanks to this thread and everyone posting deals over the past year. Much love.

9E286489-B3FD-46E0-95DC-F932608EDAFD.jpeg 664CAB78-6123-4734-A5E3-FF8E65B23F0D.jpeg
Grabbed both from Jimmy jazz for $143 shipped. Thanks to whoever posted the link. Hornets pair seems kind of overlooked to some but they’re a really nice simple pair, $60 is a no-brainer as I loved the hornets as a kid. I gotta have close to 10 pairs of shorts now thanks to this thread and everyone posting deals over the past year. Much love.

Nice, I tried to order 2 shorts but they were canceled even though the sizes I selected was in stock.

Did you pay with card or PayPal? I paid with a card and got a couple fraud alerts, etc before I could check out.

Nice, I tried to order 2 shorts but they were canceled even though the sizes I selected was in stock.

Did you pay with card or PayPal? I paid with a card and got a couple fraud alerts, etc before I could check out.

PayPal. I was nervous I was getting cancelled cause I seen some heads in here got cancellations and I didn’t have tracking but came home today and there they were.

PayPal. I was nervous I was getting cancelled cause I seen some heads in here got cancellations and I didn’t have tracking but came home today and there they were.

I see. Thanks for the info. I may try to order again but with PayPal. I had card problems here as well.

Appreciate the post. Bit the bullet and got the C-WEB for the $224. I had a 30% Dr Pepper coupon code but it was not eligible >D

I know! I was hoping to stack the Dr. Pepper Coupon on top of it too...oh wells. Still a grail of mine and to get it 25% off, after just recently releasing...that's a win in my book!

Back
Top Bottom