Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Damn I’m torn J Rose or M Jackson?

Garnett is a must cop too...

Damn I be online shopping like a female
these days fml....

how in the world are the Blue Magics only available in XS? Soldout that fast?
doubt they even listed many if thats true

M&N doing that fake sell out lately to draw hype so people don't sit and wait for sales. you know damn well they prob lurk here too

Might be a glitch man, you know their website on that dumb stuff.

doubt they even listed many if thats true

M&N doing that fake sell out lately to draw hype so people don't sit and wait for sales. you know damn well they prob lurk here too

Yep, just went back and there was a full size run and was able to cop my size. I've been waiting for these shorts since I was a kid. LOL.

FYI, 2003 Jordan All Star back up on NBA store

who got a discount code for that damn site now :lol:

Blue Magic are dope but it seems like I’m the only one who thinks the black ones are much better

Nah I'm with you. Been asking for the black Magic since they started doing shorts. In fact all the shorts I've asked for are now all a part of this new batch. All that's left for me is black Cavs from the mid-late 90s.

Will be interesting to see:

- Black 90s Suns
- Navy late 90s Nuggets
- Navy 90s Pacers

I'm pretty certain these new batch of shorts won't be in the Father's Day sale right?

C'mon man, of all people you should know thats not happening. ****, even the ones from the past 2 seasons probably won't be on sale since its summer time. :lol:

FYI, 2003 Jordan All Star back up on NBA store

who got a discount code for that damn site now :lol:
I've got some Albertsons Monopoly codes for NBAStore.com that I will never use. You can have my 20% off $50+ coupon (have 1 code available) that I won't be using, just private message me.

I've got the following NBAStore.com codes if anyone) wants to use em, just private message me:
15% off $40+ (have 1 code available)
$15 off $75+ (have 3 codes available)

Went ahead and got them all

18A73076-9A7E-41D7-A60A-1F16D1974A51.png

Back
Top Bottom