Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Guess I'm ordering the USA shorts..still haven't received a shipment email from the previous sale but I'm in no hurry..

20200606_140926.jpg

I wonder why there was some prior debate, somewhat disagreement with getting a Patrick Ewing jersey as far as Knicks jerseys go. I think Ewing is the ideal jersey for the Knicks because he's been cemented in Knicks lore for a long time now. He was always a cornerstone for the team. Sure there were other good players who teamed with Ewing on the Knicks but his time outlasted all of his former good teammates.

There haven't been any cornerstone or iconic players on that team since Ewing was traded after the 1999-00 season.

I'm actually contemplating getting a couple version of '90s Knicks Ewing jerseys honestly.
Dude that brought it up just don’t know better

Can’t be helped

I wonder why there was some prior debate, somewhat disagreement with getting a Patrick Ewing jersey as far as Knicks jerseys go. I think Ewing is the ideal jersey for the Knicks because he's been cemented in Knicks lore for a long time now. He was always a cornerstone for the team. Sure there were other good players who teamed with Ewing on the Knicks but his time outlasted all of his former good teammates.

There haven't been any cornerstone or iconic players on that team since Ewing was traded after the 1999-00 season.

I'm actually contemplating getting a couple version of '90s Knicks Ewing jerseys honestly.
I would personally love to see an Allan Houston away jersey with the black on the side. Of course a Carmelo Anthony jersey as well.

My 2 cents about this is that anyone outside of the NYC Metropolitan area will all say Ewing is the most iconic Knick and I’d agree but most of the people around here would probably get somebody else’s jersey.

Starks is my favorite Knick ever, so he’s the only jersey I have but I’d also get a Sprewell, LJ, and Allen Houston and maybe even Marbury if they ever made those available(some again). And I would've had a Melo by now if Adidas didn’t make their authentics like dresses.

Back
Top Bottom