Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Damn. I need to make more money..

Few pieces :pimp:

43307F17-271D-424A-AA00-A8603F6352AC.jpeg

Walked out my door to go to work, and there are 3 jerseys laying out front of my door. No shipping, no tracking, no communication, and I have already spent the money they put back on that reloadable card. I dont know what the hell is going to happen now. If they email me I will ship them back I guess?

I just barely got the shipped email from an order that I placed over a week ago. Received the item last Friday..

How legit is Karmaloop and would they honor this pricing with coupon code for new releases?

Karmaloop has the 1996-97 (home and away) Kobe authentics, 2008-2009 (home and away) Kobe authentics and 1996-97 NBA Finals away MJ. They have a coupon code “25KRMA”, but it doesn’t work on the jerseys. However, if you sign up for their newsletter, they will give you 20% off your first order. I signed up, got my 20% code but when I applied the code I got 30% off instead. Can’t complain, hope they honor it.

It says it ships out of Los Angeles tomorrow.

E664C7A3-4A11-49E2-B178-FBE30AEAEA39.jpeg
7BC80B9D-CDEA-4091-BBAD-39C087DE4E3A.png
470309C5-5451-4FA1-84ED-7033534D20CB.png

Damn signed up for karmaloop newsletter received my code but it’s saying my code is invalid :smh:

From the third picture that I posted, type in your email address and then click the green button that says “view my code”. It should give you a 9-digit alpha numeric code (xxx-xxx-xxx). That’s what I got earlier. I did not use the “looped” code that they sent via email.

Good looks on the karma loop code. Placed an order for the gold home 8. Consolation prize after my white 8 was cancelled last week off M&N.

How legit is Karmaloop and would they honor this pricing with coupon code for new releases?

Karmaloop has the 1996-97 (home and away) Kobe authentics, 2008-2009 (home and away) Kobe authentics and 1996-97 NBA Finals away MJ. They have a coupon code “25KRMA”, but it doesn’t work on the jerseys. However, if you sign up for their newsletter, they will give you 20% off your first order. I signed up, got my 20% code but when I applied the code I got 30% off instead. Can’t complain, hope they honor it.

E664C7A3-4A11-49E2-B178-FBE30AEAEA39.jpeg
7BC80B9D-CDEA-4091-BBAD-39C087DE4E3A.png
470309C5-5451-4FA1-84ED-7033534D20CB.png

Signed up and was able to apply the 9 digit code. Copped the same jersey and it came out to $226 after taxes. Not bad...thanks!

From the third picture that I posted, type in your email address and then click the green button that says “view my code”. It should give you a 9-digit alpha numeric code (xxx-xxx-xxx). That’s what I got earlier. I did not use the “looped” code that they sent via email.
I just tried that I got “invalid code”
Looks like you got lucky bro
KL better honor that price you got!

Good looks bro, slept on that Gold 8 from NBA Store few weeks ago. Just copped!

I just tried that I got “invalid code”
Looks like you got lucky bro
KL better honor that price you got!
Didn't work on my Laptop, got invalid code but they still took $30 off. Turned WiFi off and it worked on my phone. Worth a shot.

Good looks bro, slept on that Gold 8 from NBA Store few weeks ago. Just copped!

Didn't work on my Laptop, got invalid code but they still took $30 off. Turned WiFi off and it worked on my phone. Worth a shot.

Worked exact same way on my phone. Gave me $30 off. Turned off wifi came to $224 for the purple kobe.

Back
Top Bottom