Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I had my Sunday red on yesterday like Tiger Woods on a golf course on Sundays, again. I decided to wear this to Los Cerritos Center.

I basically emulated the 1989 NBA All-Star Game with correlating the jersey and shoes.
IMG_5509.JPG

perfect combination and accurate ensemble

Very reminiscent of the throwback jersey era but with a more polished and refined look

Anyone bought an M&N baseball jersey that didn't fit weird, at least for XL and larger guys? ****s are always either weirdly short and/or too big in the shoulders, or some weird combination of dimensions. I'm bout to return another one. Gotta remember to not try another.

What error and idk if that’s fake. I’d like better pictures. They did make the jersey but usually the swing man’s are pretty obvious but I haven’t even looked or messed with swingmans in forever

thanks, just waiting on the receipt. Error is the year tag

Attachments

• B832809A-F490-4114-B514-E437EC0C977F.jpeg
    B832809A-F490-4114-B514-E437EC0C977F.jpeg
    380.5 KB · Views: 594
  • 0AA1F350-FC6C-47BF-B4FC-CAB803BE05A6.jpeg
    0AA1F350-FC6C-47BF-B4FC-CAB803BE05A6.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 703
perfect combination and accurate ensemble

Very reminiscent of the throwback jersey era but with a more polished and refined look

Yeah that’s what I meant by modernized 2004.

He lowkey pulled it off too.

Thanks for the comments, I guess. I just kept it simple, nothing fancy to me. I know some peeps like authentic shorts to correlate with a jersey, but they aren't my preference.

I did acknowledge I dressed this way since the '90s preceding the throwback jersey fad in the early 2000s. I began wearing authentic jerseys in the late '90s before they became too mainstream in the early 2000s. It seemed like jerseys went back to cult status with true sports fans after the early 2000s trend. I'm actually glad outsiders who aren't sports fans don't wear jerseys anymore because they haven't been considered trendy for a long time now.

Please elaborate how I dressed like it was 2004. If I did dress like it was 2004, I would have stupidly worn that jersey in a 3XL going down to my knees, which I admitted I did during that decade.

It's crazy how Mitchell & Ness didn't make any Michael Jordan jerseys during the apex of the throwback jersey trend in the early 2000s. But it shouldn't have been surprising either because Jordan's rights were always hard for companies to acquire, especially since he leveraged his name for exorbitant figures predicated on his popularity.

Perhaps it was a good thing they didn't make Jordan jerseys during that period because either I would have stupidly gotten them in a 3XL with them going down to my knees and all wide like I was wearing a trash bag above my waist, or they would have been flawed with how they were actually cut much larger than the size listed on the jersey. They also would have had inaccurate font details and sizes.

I guess it's better they make them now because I know what size to wear and I won't have to worry about the way they're cut. And they got the font details and sizes mostly correct.

Anyone bought an M&N baseball jersey that didn't fit weird, at least for XL and larger guys? ****s are always either weirdly short and/or too big in the shoulders, or some weird combination of dimensions. I'm bout to return another one. Gotta remember to not try another.
I have the same issue wit buying XL baseball. The necks on some of them are sooooo wide it’s looks weird. Then if I size down, the sleeves are way too short for my comfort. It’s rare that I get an mlb jersey that fits me perfectly. I try to stick with the mlb jerseys that have collars or pull over mlb

Might be silly to some, but it bugs me how M&N labels the road black Orlando jersey as the alternate jersey, when it definitely was not the alternate.

96-97 Bulls warm-up jacket came in today from the 30% sale two weeks ago. I'm a 2XL and it fits fine, but a bit wonky. Overall it's a nice product with the full logo on back being embroidered - definitely quality.

Have me on the search for the 96-97 Knicks now... Also thinking about the bucks... we'll see...

did you get the embroidered joint? that was the only thing I wanted from the sale but passed cuz I have to buy a lot of stuff for my house

96-97 Bulls warm-up jacket came in today from the 30% sale two weeks ago. I'm a 2XL and it fits fine, but a bit wonky. Overall it's a nice product with the full logo on back being embroidered - definitely quality.

Have me on the search for the 96-97 Knicks now... Also thinking about the bucks... we'll see...
Huge upgrade over the 92/93 version. That chain mesh and 5️⃣0️⃣ logo are 🔥

I have the Knicks and bucks, hornets, heat and others with the embroidery. Definitely 👌

Back
Top Bottom