Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Berkman to the Cards.

sick.gif
i feel hurt and used
30t6p3b.gif

Rumors swirling around that the Blue Jays are pressing hard for Greinke but are iffy about giving up Snider. Big one is that the Rangers want to get Lee resigned and then trade for Greinke to pair the two of them.

Rumors swirling around that the Blue Jays are pressing hard for Greinke but are iffy about giving up Snider. Big one is that the Rangers want to get Lee resigned and then trade for Greinke to pair the two of them.

Damn Greinke, Marcum and Romero all together? That's a nice young trio (Marcum is almost 30 already though)

Damn Greinke, Marcum and Romero all together? That's a nice young trio (Marcum is almost 30 already though)

Originally Posted by Proshares

Been their big plan all along...

Berkman on the Cards?
sick.gif
What the !@@# for...? And they went $8M for him? Dumb.

Been their big plan all along...

Berkman on the Cards?
sick.gif
What the !@@# for...? And they went $8M for him? Dumb.

I'd assume Romero would be included as well because they don't want to include Drabek for some reason.

Dirk, he passed the physical so they are content to let him go in LF with Matt in right but like I said before Colby in CF worries me a bit. He'll be their #2 hitter in the lineup.

Also, Braun was tossed around for Greinke as well...

Laptop isn't cooperating with the pasting of rumors.

- Werth not getting any 6 year offers
- Phillies are becoming down on Brown playing the OF next year
- They are also considered another team hot on the Lee trail
laugh.gif

- People saying that Jeter and Hanley's contract ending the same season is no coincedence
- O's want to go after Reynolds, Beltre and Konerko

I'd assume Romero would be included as well because they don't want to include Drabek for some reason.

Dirk, he passed the physical so they are content to let him go in LF with Matt in right but like I said before Colby in CF worries me a bit. He'll be their #2 hitter in the lineup.

Also, Braun was tossed around for Greinke as well...

Laptop isn't cooperating with the pasting of rumors.

- Werth not getting any 6 year offers
- Phillies are becoming down on Brown playing the OF next year
- They are also considered another team hot on the Lee trail
laugh.gif

- People saying that Jeter and Hanley's contract ending the same season is no coincedence
- O's want to go after Reynolds, Beltre and Konerko

Greinke I don't know...he was scared to go on the cover of si.

He doesn't like being in the spotlight

Greinke I don't know...he was scared to go on the cover of si.

He doesn't like being in the spotlight

Good luck... Seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

Good luck... Seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

I think Grienke in Toronto would work, no spotlight, it'll be like Kansas City except colder...and you face the AL East 18 times

I think Grienke in Toronto would work, no spotlight, it'll be like Kansas City except colder...and you face the AL East 18 times

Why would he want to go from one team that can't compete to another team that can't compete?

Why would he want to go from one team that can't compete to another team that can't compete?

[h1]Werth Close To Deal With Nationals[/h1]
By Zach Links [December 5 at 3:32pm CST]

Free agent outfielder Jayson Werth is close to a deal with the Washington Nationals, a source tells MLB.com's Todd Zolecki.  Werth signing with the Nats would be a surprise, though the pairing does make sense.  Washington now has money to spend after losing Adam Dunnin free agency and needs to replace the bopper's bat in the lineup.

It was said earlier this week that the most serious suitors for Werth were the Phillies, Tigers, and Red Sox.  Boston met with Werth on Wednesday though contract terms were not discussed.

[h1]Werth Close To Deal With Nationals[/h1]
By Zach Links [December 5 at 3:32pm CST]

Free agent outfielder Jayson Werth is close to a deal with the Washington Nationals, a source tells MLB.com's Todd Zolecki.  Werth signing with the Nats would be a surprise, though the pairing does make sense.  Washington now has money to spend after losing Adam Dunnin free agency and needs to replace the bopper's bat in the lineup.

It was said earlier this week that the most serious suitors for Werth were the Phillies, Tigers, and Red Sox.  Boston met with Werth on Wednesday though contract terms were not discussed.

Jayson Stark is saying sources have confirmed, Werth to Washington.

They are replacing Dunn with Werth, it's actually a downgrade offensively. If Dunn was still there that would be a nice 1-2 to build on

Jayson Stark is saying sources have confirmed, Werth to Washington.

They are replacing Dunn with Werth, it's actually a downgrade offensively. If Dunn was still there that would be a nice 1-2 to build on

Back
Top Bottom