Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Jayson Stark is saying sources have confirmed, Werth to Washington.

They are replacing Dunn with Werth, it's actually a downgrade offensively. If Dunn was still there that would be a nice 1-2 to build on
What do Werths splits outside of CBP look like?

They are replacing Dunn with Werth, it's actually a downgrade offensively. If Dunn was still there that would be a nice 1-2 to build on

7 years for a 31 year old? Wow. If this contract is worth around 100 million, it's a horrible contract imo.

7 years for a 31 year old? Wow. If this contract is worth around 100 million, it's a horrible contract imo.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Not great
laugh.gif

But I will say that this will be good for Zimmerman, he was on the verge of being pitched around every day again.

Not great
laugh.gif

But I will say that this will be good for Zimmerman, he was on the verge of being pitched around every day again.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Not great
laugh.gif

I agree that it favors Zimmerman, but it's still a down grade power wise from Dunn, it's a move a lot of people like for Washington but when you really think about it, how much does it really help?

Does it make them a better team than last year, I'd say no. They need more, but this was better than letting Dunn go and not replace him with anything.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Not great
laugh.gif

I agree that it favors Zimmerman, but it's still a down grade power wise from Dunn, it's a move a lot of people like for Washington but when you really think about it, how much does it really help?

Does it make them a better team than last year, I'd say no. They need more, but this was better than letting Dunn go and not replace him with anything.

.270/.375/.463/.838 and only 9 homers away from Citizens, but if we can sign Adam Laroche or even Pena it'll make me feel a little better about losing Dunn.

.270/.375/.463/.838 and only 9 homers away from Citizens, but if we can sign Adam Laroche or even Pena it'll make me feel a little better about losing Dunn.

Yea, the first base options are decent for Washington. They're making some moves, gotta give them credit for that. They closed on a FA unlike Baltimore.

Yea, the first base options are decent for Washington. They're making some moves, gotta give them credit for that. They closed on a FA unlike Baltimore.

Back
Top Bottom