Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Rangers radio guy tweeted that Nolan Ryan called Lee's agent and straight up asked him to let them know what it would take to end this thing now and get Cliff back in Arlington...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And supposedly Cliff spent the last couple of days hunting with Mitch Moreland and Tommy Hunter... *crosses fingers*

whats his twitter?

nerd.gif

RangersRadioBD or Evan_P_Grant ... Apparently the Rangers don't want to play back-and-forth game. They want to know what it'll take and decide whether or not they're willing to go there.. I'm fine with that course of action. Kind of a ballsy approach, here's hoping it works out.

Boston gets Crawford... 7/142M

RangersRadioBD or Evan_P_Grant ... Apparently the Rangers don't want to play back-and-forth game. They want to know what it'll take and decide whether or not they're willing to go there.. I'm fine with that course of action. Kind of a ballsy approach, here's hoping it works out.

Boston gets Crawford... 7/142M

I knew when I saw it announced on ESPN earlier that it wouldn't happen for us.
laugh.gif
... ... ... ... ...
mad.gif

I knew when I saw it announced on ESPN earlier that it wouldn't happen for us.
laugh.gif
... ... ... ... ...
mad.gif

Red Sox are the instant favorites forget in the AL East, they are the favorite in the MLB. Even if the Yankees get Lee, the Sox lineup is stacked...SMFH

Red Sox are the instant favorites forget in the AL East, they are the favorite in the MLB. Even if the Yankees get Lee, the Sox lineup is stacked...SMFH

Sorry Rangers, no way the Yanks let Lee get away, especially with LHHs Crawford and Gonzalez in the BoSox lineup now. They'll hand him a blank check if they have to....

Sorry Rangers, no way the Yanks let Lee get away, especially with LHHs Crawford and Gonzalez in the BoSox lineup now. They'll hand him a blank check if they have to....

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

100% agree

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

100% agree

Back
Top Bottom