Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

laugh.gif
you can't be serious right now...

And another big LOL @ espn.com still having the "Crawford leaning towards Angels" in it's MLB section.

laugh.gif
you can't be serious right now...

And another big LOL @ espn.com still having the "Crawford leaning towards Angels" in it's MLB section.

That defense is going to be sickening along with the offense.

BUT, Crawford - Ellsbury (although hearing he may be the PTBN in the Gonzalez trade) - Drew - Ortiz - Gonzalez is lefty heavy. I'm just nitpicking for negatives
laugh.gif
I was about to go to bed too SMH.

That defense is going to be sickening along with the offense.

BUT, Crawford - Ellsbury (although hearing he may be the PTBN in the Gonzalez trade) - Drew - Ortiz - Gonzalez is lefty heavy. I'm just nitpicking for negatives
laugh.gif
I was about to go to bed too SMH.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Sorry Rangers, no way the Yanks let Lee get away, especially with LHHs Crawford and Gonzalez in the BoSox lineup now. They'll hand him a blank check if they have to....
100% agree
How much higher do you really think they're gonna go? Another year? Higher AAV? They might go 6/150M... Any higher than that, I'd be shocked.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Sorry Rangers, no way the Yanks let Lee get away, especially with LHHs Crawford and Gonzalez in the BoSox lineup now. They'll hand him a blank check if they have to....
100% agree
How much higher do you really think they're gonna go? Another year? Higher AAV? They might go 6/150M... Any higher than that, I'd be shocked.

The Rays are going to be beyond awful next year

Crawford, Pena, Bartlett all gone, Garza might be gone too.

I don't see them winning more than 85 games next year

The Rays are going to be beyond awful next year

Crawford, Pena, Bartlett all gone, Garza might be gone too.

I don't see them winning more than 85 games next year

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Ellsbury (although hearing he may be the PTBN in the Gonzalez trade)
Really?

If he and Cameron are both healthy I guess, keep a RH bat in there same defense.

[h3]Red Sox getting a healthy CF?[/h3]
12:32PM ET

[h5]Mike Cameron | Red Sox[/h5]

Mike Cameron played just 48 games a year ago due to injury, but the Boston Herald reports Wednesday that the 37-year-old is expected to be healthy and ready for spring training.

A healthy Cameron, if the club has enough confidence in that status, could send the Sox's checkbook in another direction and may be why it's unlikely they'll make a serious run at Carlos Beltran.

It's possible that the player to be named layter in the Adrian Gonzalez trade ends up as Jacoby Ellsbury -- if he's healthy enough -- which would make Cameron the only capable everyday centerfielder.

If they pull off a Beltran trade too...

Back
Top Bottom