Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Venom, don't forget the Angels missed out on Crawford and might just up the ante with Lee.

Sources are now saying the Yankees are almost 100% going to offer Lee a 7th year to lock it up

Originally Posted by Proshares

Venom, don't forget the Angels missed out on Crawford and might just up the ante with Lee.

Sources are now saying the Yankees are almost 100% going to offer Lee a 7th year to lock it up

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

You know what the scariest thing about all this is...

Werth = 126 Mil

Gonzalez = $154 Mil

Crawford = $142 Mil

What does Pujols get? 180-220 mil??????????????
Pujols SHOULD get A-Rod money imo. The Cards are gonna have to pay up or he'll leave for the AL East where he can win and get paid what he deserves. 
Baseball should get a salary cap because it's not even fair.

What happened to us pursuing Greinke though? 
nerd.gif

Werth = 126 Mil

Gonzalez = $154 Mil

Crawford = $142 Mil

Pujols SHOULD get A-Rod money imo. The Cards are gonna have to pay up or he'll leave for the AL East where he can win and get paid what he deserves. 

nerd.gif

Pujols will command 28-30 mil/per. No question in my mind. The only question is if STL is willing to show him the money.

It's funny, Mike Vaccaro responded to someone on twitter who asked "what would George [Steinbrenner] do?"

Vaccaro said "he would have Lee signed by midnight"

can't argue with that.

It's funny, Mike Vaccaro responded to someone on twitter who asked "what would George [Steinbrenner] do?"

Vaccaro said "he would have Lee signed by midnight"

can't argue with that.

Pujols will command 28-30 mil/per. No question in my mind. The only question is if STL is willing to show him the money.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Werth = 126 Mil

Gonzalez = $154 Mil

Crawford = $142 Mil

nerd.gif

Who?

Werth = 126 Mil

Gonzalez = $154 Mil

Crawford = $142 Mil

nerd.gif

Who?

Werth = 126 Mil

Gonzalez = $154 Mil

Crawford = $142 Mil

nerd.gif
The thing with A-Rod money for Pujols is there is no way Pujols gets a 10 year contract. The Yankees signed A-Rod to 10 years thats why he was able to get that much money.

Pujols should easily get 27-30 mil a year, but I don't know if St. Louis can do it. When was the last time the Cardinals made a big splash with a free agent / any player?

Pujols is 30 years old, lets say het gets 30 a year and he would get I'd say 7-8 years so that would be at least 200 mil, which is correct for his talents.

Werth = 126 Mil

Gonzalez = $154 Mil

Crawford = $142 Mil

nerd.gif
The thing with A-Rod money for Pujols is there is no way Pujols gets a 10 year contract. The Yankees signed A-Rod to 10 years thats why he was able to get that much money.

Pujols should easily get 27-30 mil a year, but I don't know if St. Louis can do it. When was the last time the Cardinals made a big splash with a free agent / any player?

Pujols is 30 years old, lets say het gets 30 a year and he would get I'd say 7-8 years so that would be at least 200 mil, which is correct for his talents.

I can't explain how happy I am that my team (Giants) won the championship without these giving these superstar players blank checks. (And for the record Zito was never a superstar and we won despite him/his contract).

I can't explain how happy I am that my team (Giants) won the championship without these giving these superstar players blank checks. (And for the record Zito was never a superstar and we won despite him/his contract).

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by What up

According to a source the Angels offered Crawford 7 years 108 mil...I think we all see why he took the Sox deal, a measly 34 mil difference.

According to a source the Angels offered Crawford 7 years 108 mil...I think we all see why he took the Sox deal, a measly 34 mil difference.

Werth = 126 Mil

Gonzalez = $154 Mil

Crawford = $142 Mil

nerd.gif

That's what I'm saying,he should get multiple years and 200 mil but I don't know that the Cards would give it to him. They would most likely try since he's the face of their franchise and arguably the best player in baseball

Werth = 126 Mil

Gonzalez = $154 Mil

Crawford = $142 Mil

I still can't believe Werth got $126 million
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Can't hate though

Werth = 126 Mil

Gonzalez = $154 Mil

Crawford = $142 Mil

I still can't believe Werth got $126 million
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Can't hate though

Werth = 126 Mil

Gonzalez = $154 Mil

Crawford = $142 Mil

nerd.gif

That's what I'm saying,he should get multiple years and 200 mil but I don't know that the Cards would give it to him. They would most likely try since he's the face of their franchise and arguably the best player in baseball

Pujols is going to get 10 years. Whether it's from St. Louis or another team. As iffy of an idea as it is, he's going to get it...

Back
Top Bottom