Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

Sox continue to make moves that are going  to have us Bostonian's  
pimp.gif
come October.

The Brewers have acquired ace righty Zach Greinke from the Royals. Milwaukee will reportedly send shortstop Alcides Escobar, center fielder Lorenzo Cain, and pitching prospects Jeremy Jeffries and Jake Odorizzi to the Royals for Greinke, shortstop Yuniesky Betancourt, and $2MM.

eek.gif

The Brewers have acquired ace righty Zach Greinke from the Royals. Milwaukee will reportedly send shortstop Alcides Escobar, center fielder Lorenzo Cain, and pitching prospects Jeremy Jeffries and Jake Odorizzi to the Royals for Greinke, shortstop Yuniesky Betancourt, and $2MM.

eek.gif

That is such a god damn Kansas City trade.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
Get guys that fit your needs but is there really even one real potential impact guy...?

And they can't help themselves but further diminish his trade value further by making someone take on Betancourt as well... Idiots.

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
Get guys that fit your needs but is there really even one real potential impact guy...?

And they can't help themselves but further diminish his trade value further by making someone take on Betancourt as well... Idiots.

wheeler...i love it. not sure if it's because he's on our team, or because we don't have to face him
laugh.gif

i feel like we could never hit him...him or someone else in the tampa pen

wheeler...i love it. not sure if it's because he's on our team, or because we don't have to face him
laugh.gif

i feel like we could never hit him...him or someone else in the tampa pen

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

QFT, I %*!#!$! hate KC.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

QFT, I %*!#!$! hate KC.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Perfect from Grenk since the Brewers are the Royals of the North.
laugh.gif
Right? And he waived a no-trade to go there... Color me confused.

But for Kansas City... This is just so, so stupid... People wonder why teams stay bad for as long as Kansas City and Pittsburgh do. Well, here's why. This has got nothing to do with salary caps or MLB being an uneven playing field.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Perfect from Grenk since the Brewers are the Royals of the North.
laugh.gif
Right? And he waived a no-trade to go there... Color me confused.

But for Kansas City... This is just so, so stupid... People wonder why teams stay bad for as long as Kansas City and Pittsburgh do. Well, here's why. This has got nothing to do with salary caps or MLB being an uneven playing field.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

The Yankees are still going to be contending. Let's take it easy with all this nonsense.
Actually, Yankees fans have a reason to be a little nervous. If they don't develop another arm or two and AJ turns into Oliver Perez, things are gonna get ugly. I give them 3 years to make a run (just like the Phillies) before it's time to rebuild.
But what is rebuilding for us?

Cutting a few guys and signing new superstars.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

The Yankees are still going to be contending. Let's take it easy with all this nonsense.
Actually, Yankees fans have a reason to be a little nervous. If they don't develop another arm or two and AJ turns into Oliver Perez, things are gonna get ugly. I give them 3 years to make a run (just like the Phillies) before it's time to rebuild.
But what is rebuilding for us?

Cutting a few guys and signing new superstars.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The Brewers have acquired ace righty Zach Greinke from the Royals. Milwaukee will reportedly send shortstop Alcides Escobar, center fielder Lorenzo Cain, and pitching prospects Jeremy Jeffress and Jake Odorizzi to the Royals for Greinke, shortstop Yuniesky Betancourt, and $2MM.
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The Brewers have acquired ace righty Zach Greinke from the Royals. Milwaukee will reportedly send shortstop Alcides Escobar, center fielder Lorenzo Cain, and pitching prospects Jeremy Jeffress and Jake Odorizzi to the Royals for Greinke, shortstop Yuniesky Betancourt, and $2MM.
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

If Gallardo and Marcum stay healthy the Brewers are going to be a problem. Only bad thing is their pen.

If Gallardo and Marcum stay healthy the Brewers are going to be a problem. Only bad thing is their pen.

The Yankees have had by far the most awful off-season of any contending team, look for them to sign everyone next year.

The Yankees have had by far the most awful off-season of any contending team, look for them to sign everyone next year.

Back
Top Bottom