=== Official MM3 Post Vol. Yes, I Am In That Mood - NH ===

I feel you Bless^ ...Yo and also im still not understanding certain dudes...now i really know people just dont like Joey just cuz
laugh.gif
....they sounding like they dissapointed with this? HOW ...dudes complain aboutthis snap music and on the flipside they still complain about the real %$+* thats not too lyrical...what more do you want
laugh.gif
?

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I feel you Bless^ ...Yo and also im still not understanding certain dudes...now i really know people just dont like Joey just cuz
laugh.gif
....they sounding like they dissapointed with this? HOW ...dudes complain about this snap music and on the flipside they still complain about the real %$+* thats not too lyrical...what more do you want
laugh.gif
?

Forreal even tho I cant call this classic yet I've realized as much as I say hip hop aint how it use to be I learned my lesson and will appreciate whatsgood. In a few years dudes is gonna realize all the good albums they takin for granted when that mainstream music gets worse. These dudes hype shhh so much intheir head they be expecting a new Biggie verse or some collab wit Jesus n Pac.

smokin.gif

Did he say, "__'s took my style, gotta steal my own Shht back like O.J did" ??
sick.gif

" I'm rap's Larry Johnson, re-did my contract now the chief is back"
sick.gif

Shht is solid, I can't wait for the day he just sits in the studio and like really really takes his time on a track and a whole album,
if he was a perfectionist his shht would really be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Budden's beat for All of Me is the same beat as Lupe's Coulda Been, right?
F the beat...is this not the realest*%$* he could've wrote or what? The punches are clever and what not, but its tracks like this that stay onrepeat.

If he has proven his talent on 3 MIXTAPES, imagine what will come of an album.
I mean, _'s is comparin this to albums.

God I cant wait to drive to work tomorrow just so I can bump the hell outta this.

Cant put my headphones down all day.

This cd is F!!!n Fire.
I could of swore the beat to hiatus was better tho....
anyway, its gonna take awhile to "get" this album but im lovin it. not sure how it rates against AG (and really doesnt matter) but ive been gettinthe music i want lately. o and Lupe on Tuesday
pimp.gif

You dont find time nacho just start with the illest and work your way down, atleast thats what I do.

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif
....they sounding like they dissapointed with this? HOW ...dudes complain about this snap music and on the flipside they still complain about the real %$+* thats not too lyrical...what more do you want
laugh.gif
?

Forreal even tho I cant call this classic yet I've realized as much as I say hip hop aint how it use to be I learned my lesson and will appreciate whats good. In a few years dudes is gonna realize all the good albums they takin for granted when that mainstream music gets worse. These dudes hype shhh so much in their head they be expecting a new Biggie verse or some collab wit Jesus n Pac.

smokin.gif
So very true
pimp.gif

i actually found a flaw in this cd.
i figured id stand in a haters shoes and find something to complain about since this is a classic cd.

only thing i aint like is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, whoever organized the cd put stacks verse right behind killah bh's verse. should have seperated the jokingfrom the dedication.

ummmmm, cant find anything else.

i'll wait another week before finally deciding btw MM2 and MM3,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, MM2 is a certified classic,,,,,, andMM3 deserves comparrison.

Yea I cant decide what mixtape I like better between MM2 and MM3... i feel like MM3 is more complete. I need to listen more though before I make my finaldecision. I havent even memorized the words yet so... yea..... to early to tell but its hot none the less

Back
Top Bottom