Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

time to see if thiago can 170 for the first time in his career

edit - he did it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

edit - he did it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He's made 170 numerous times.

rumors on the net saying he's won his first two fights, including a controversial SD over Nelson
eek.gif

Man, if Nelson can just lose that damn good he would be the goods with his grappling background. Then again, if he loses the guy, he'llprobably be a middleweight
laugh.gif
. And, physically, Kimbo can be a goodfighter. It'll be interesting to see how he progresses.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Kimbo doesn't stand a chance with all those legit HW fighters on the show
laugh.gif
Pretty sure Dana wants Kimbo to fail. There are way too many good ground guys on the show.
rumors on the net saying he's won his first two fights, including a controversial SD over Nelson
eek.gif

no idea what some of you were talking about in that other thread but she was obviously uncomfortable in that interview.

i didnt find it funny at all. that !*#% is inappropriate.

interviewer takes offense.

Jimmy Traina: What did you think when Rampage started, um, getting frisky? Did you think it was funny or did you take offense?

Nichols:
At first I was just shocked when he grabbed me, and all I could think was, "Oh my gosh, what is he doing?!" Then I tried to play along a little bit because I knew he was trying to be funny, but after about the first 5-10 seconds, it was just plain awkward. I kept thinking, "What should I do? Knee him? Keep going?" So I decided to keep asking questions, assuming he would stop if I did that. So I asked another question, and he kept going. I asked ANOTHER question, and he kept going. At this point I was just freaking out, but still trying to be a professional and ask all the questions I was assigned to ask, and this has been interpreted by some viewers as me liking it and egging him on. This was definitely not the case. I was hired to do a job, which was to interview Rampage, so I decided to put up with his shenanigans and finish the interview.

Traina:
Has he apologized since then?

Nichols:
No, not at all. He was very, very pleased with himself.

Everyone made weight
pimp.gif
Tom Lawlor with the just bleed paint was epic
laugh.gif

UFC 100 Weigh-in Results:
Brock Lesnar (265) vs. Frank Mir (245)
Georges St. Pierre (170) vs. Thiago Alves (170)
Jon Fitch (170) vs. Paulo Thiago (170)
Dan Henderson (185) vs. Michael Bisping (186)
Yoshihiro Akiyama (185) vs. Alan Belcher (186)
Mark Coleman (205) vs. Stephan Bonnar (205)
Mac Danzig (154) vs. Jim Miller (155)
Jon Jones (206) vs. Jake O'Brien (206)
Dong Hyun Kim (171) vs. T.J. Grant (170)
CB Dollaway (186) vs. Tom Lawlor (184)
Matt Grice (155) vs. Shannon Gugerty (156)

edit - he did it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not sure beforehand but i dont think he's ever been below 171 since that diuretic incident so my bad if i messed up on the "career" part

edit - he did it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not sure beforehand but i dont think he's ever been below 171 since that diuretic incident so my bad if i messed up on the "career" part
Oh, if that's what you meant, you're probably right.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by acekilla408

WOW Frank Mir is in AMAZING shape for this fight, he looks nothing like in Lesnar vs. Mir 1

where yall seein this?
nerd.gif
the weigh in just finished a couple minutes ago... it was live on espnews and they had a stream up on espn.com

the pictures should be up soon.

I remember backstage during a Pride event Rampage was acting like a dog and dry humped this Asian reporter...@%!! was hilarious..Dude was barkin, goincrazy...you see in the backgroudn and Crocop and the boys are playing poker and just dying of laughter.

just got back from the ufc expo and the live weigh ins! pretty awesome to see first hand. everyone looked way on point and ready! should be an electric eventtomorrow.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty
eek.gif
Frank Mir looks huge!(nh)� If frank worked on a littlebetter stand up i can't see him losing because im sure brock is gonna be scared to bring it to the ground or if he does hes gonna be really cautious .

Frank Mir looks great, he's so cut its crazy he usually has a stomach...its going to be a hell of a night and i couldnt be more excited

Back
Top Bottom