Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

the fire joe girardi campaign begins now for me
30t6p3b.gif

nice play jeter
pimp.gif

am i overreacting ?

Ibanez.
pimp.gif

Good thing he had Kevin Long fix his at-bats. He's really been hitting the ball better than he did during most of spring training.

I didn't Raul would be this clutch for us when we signed him in the offseason. He's definitely proving me wrong, great win!!

Originally Posted by onewearz

30t6p3b.gif

Should have been on the wagon for his firing two years ago
laugh.gif
 he is utterly atrocious as a game manager, bullpen manager, any type of managing.

[John Sterling] That what something sort of Swishalicious!!! [John Sterling]

[John Sterling] Ball game over, Yankees win..........Theeeeeee Yankees WIN!!!!! [John Sterling]

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by onewearz

30t6p3b.gif

Should have been on the wagon for his firing two years ago
laugh.gif
 he is utterly atrocious as a game manager, bullpen manager, any type of managing.
You mad late son, was on that campaign YEARS ago.
Great series for us, happy we could bounce back after getting swept. I know it's early but every game matters 

Ron Burgundy: I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal.
Veronica Corningstone: Really.
Ron Burgundy: People know me.
Veronica Corningstone: Well, I'm very happy for you.
Ron Burgundy: Um, I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

"Mark Malusis!!!!!!"...........,,,Sports Radio 66, The FAN.....W F A N, New York!!!

bring on pujols

Time to Open the House that George Built.

- Yankees manager Joe Girardi said batting Alex Rodriguez third and Robinson Cano fourth is to counter lefties out of the bullpen since it avoids A-Rod and Teixeira back to back. This change in the lineup is permanent.

- Jeter on Pujols moving to the American League: "Our pitching staff is doing backflips in the clubhouse."

- Jeter on the home opener: "If it's not fun for you, there's something wrong with you."

- Robinson Cano has taken over Jorge Posada's old locker in the back of the clubhouse next to Derek Jeter.

Yankees 4/13 vs LAA:

Jeter SS
Granderson CF
Rodriguez 3B
Cano 2B
Teixeira 1B
Swisher RF
Ibanez DH
Martin C
Gardner LF
Kuroda P

Back