Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt the Lakers will be that bad next year, but next season will be ugly because the tanking will start early, that 2014 draft is looking "stacked", I hate that word

kobe said that hes gonna fight through it, so im good. i dont put nothing past his will. not exactly the same thing but look how he recovered from his knee surgery. he looked 5 years younger then before.

Next year, lakers will get blessed by Stern.

They will get the #1 or 2 pick in the 2014 draft.

Andrew Wiggins
Jabari Parker

One of them will be wearing purple & gold.

Last edited:
Darrell Arthur tore his achilles right before the lockout season and missed the entire season. He didn't start back full strength practicing til June or July of 2012.

damn.

kobe's the last player you would think of to be stopped by an injury.

he's 34 with at least a couple of years of elite basketball left in him. dude is TOP 5 RIGHT NOW. unbelievable.

you can tell that he definitely thought about hanging it up in the locker room.

hope this isn't the last we see of the Kobe that we've come to know and respect.

Last edited:
What did I just see in here
mean.gif

Tim Grover is about Really earn his money now....he might as well start moving in with Kobe right after surgery,

Last edited:
Terrible-sad evening for NT, LakerNation, and the NBA. I am at a loss for words. No Kobe in the post season.

What was Kobe's second worst injury after this one?

Wow. I just got the alert. :smh:

Could salty Laker haters and greedy reload fans take a day off?

Basketball is gonna miss him something real. If this is it, at least, in his own way, we got to see him going out on top.

"It's appropriate that you ask that question from down there" ... **** like that changed my opinion of dude has changed these past few years. I didn't always agree with the way he played, but I could admire the mentality he thought it took to win.

Oh, and I hope Mike D'antoni never works in the NBA again.

Last edited:
Just remembered Jack turned over the ball 107(Knicks)-105 with 1:05 to go in the Knicks game when Curry went off. He does it again in this game during the last minute...

So if there's no Kobe in 2014, and Dwight decides to leave it becomes a tank for Wiggins year?

Is this real life??

Yeaaaa i dont know how any true bball fan can be glad to see Kobe go down like this.

He literally left it all on the court this week

Kobe hate it had to be him. :smh:

But seeing the usual suspects w/the neg comment reassures me that the Lakers/Kobe burnt a deep hole in your soul.

If he does retire, i wont be mad. He did more than most franchises.

Jimmies rustled for sure :lol:
Grow the **** up.

That line is getting real old.

Even dudes who are admitted Kobe haters, still would never wish this type of injury on him. Yet we have the usual suspects celebrating. Classless, no respect, just disgraceful on the human aspect of it.

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom