Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. He's had one bad game out of four.
his production etc...is similiar today as i was in game three. So you can make ill advised decisions, as oppose to passing to get the best available shot/get the hot hand/other players envolved..take bad/poor shots..have more turnovers then steals/rebounds/assist combined..and play mediocre defense, and its considered a good game so long as you win?
No, it wasn't. Those turnovers might as well have been misses. And he hasn't had a great game yet, like the way he was playing in March and earlier this month. He's had 3 good/decent games and one ****** one that would've been a win if he didn't miss his last 3 of 4 free throws in regulation.

:smh:

im calling photoshop on this pic...hell he didnt look like that today, last week, hell last year. and it cant be too too old considering its with the knicks and the kicks he is wearing. either that or them jerseys add like 10-15 30 lbs ...to your look

That's not photoshop wth :lol: this was on his IG btw and as I said to the previous poster above, his chubby face, plus all the protective padding under his jersey, plus the jersey being a smedium, makes him look much fatter than he is.

Melo is nyc trash. Bmore hates him. Keep his fat *** in nyc so he can eat pizza all day.
afs;lkhfldsadfjahfsd;sd;fl;sfd
He has cankles. Melo has more curves then his wife. At half time he eats food for enegery
asdfl;jkads;lfdaslkh;lssdd;lkjsa;lfdasf;ld has;fhd
im calling photoshop on this pic...hell he didnt look like that today, last week, hell last year. and it cant be too too old considering its with the knicks and the kicks he is wearing. either that or them jerseys add like 10-15 30 lbs ...to your look
laugh.gif
@ Photoshop.

I heard he wears some type of vest under his jersey though. Some compression type **** to protect his ribs.

Last edited:

Why Y'all still out here calling Melo fat?

Melo wears padding around his torso cuz he bangs down low. It makes it look like he has beer gut.

And his leg wraps and oversized shorts make it look like he has Klump thighs.

And people keep saying he got a chubby face, so I guess that too. :lol:

Last edited:
Melo wears padding around his torso cuz he bangs down low. It makes it look like he has beer gut.

And his leg wraps and oversized shorts make it look like he has Klump thighs.

And people keep saying he got a chubby face, so I guess that too.
laugh.gif
so melo lowkey rocks a girdle...and **** pads

Knicks have no other guys to score the ball, Felton finally started to play but thats about it. I see no problem with Melo taking 30 shots especially since he was off, happens with a lot of players they start off cold but as the game progresses and the more shots they start to make them at a better rate. didnt happen today but hey, its ONE game.

There is a recent pic of Melo out on his boat fishing holding some fish with no shirt in which he has some man boobs and a lil gut so I'm assuming in the summer he doesn't work out much.

But he is not fat tho. There is a difference.

Warren Sapp is fat!

that effort on that lackadasical play by lebron on the layup that the missed is about how serious the heat are taking the bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom