Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
>D I knew there was too much goodwill towards dude these days. :lol:

fariedshove_medium.gif

Bet he didn't expect that Mad Max, though.

btph-rasheed1.jpg

Dude must have also had selective amnesia...because I remember him specifically telling his team to hack the Rockets and that there would be payback for them running up the score.

He came off looking like a complete herb. :smh:

What? It was clear he wasn't himself this season, and I don't think it was fully due to an injury. Dwight is very weak mentally. If he's not happy in a situation, I can bet that it will be evident in his performance. It just looked like he didn't have the passion that he had in 09. If you don't see a difference, I can't make you see it.
Dwight Howard just needs to be Dwight Howard,  No one else.  Forget about how Shaq wants him to play in order to be dominant.

Where did i say anything about Griffin injury? Put your panties down and stop twisting my words.
Reported.

LOL I am the one with my panties in a bunch why you are here reporting people for calling you an idiot. Dude man up its a board.

Reduce clearly hates ACB.
I say you guys meet up and let out your frustrations in an octagon.
Film it.
Post it on NT.
Give us the lulz.

Until then, please let the NBA discussions continue.

Last edited:
Wow, I didn't realize how bad Blake's ankle was.

Blake Griffin injured his ankle coming down on Lamar Odom's foot during practice.

Blake Griffin's ankle is really swollen and purple. Needed support of chair to balance on it while getting dressed.

Team source says no one in organization was optimistic Blake Griffin would play Tuesday. Size of ankle compared to "grapefruit" by source.

A cart drove Griffin, who could hardly walk, to players' parking lot.

That damn Odom. :lol:

Wow, I didn't realize how bad Blake's ankle was.
That damn Odom. :lol:

Yep. It's bad. If this was the regular season, it's the kind of injury that would likely keep him out a couple weeks. So, even if we came back to miraculously take the Memphis series (which isn't happening), he wouldn't be right the rest of the playoffs.

The Hawks and Pacers game 1 was on TNT but at a time no one cared for and the rest of the games have been on NBA TV. You can really tell who the league does not want in the finals....

Slightly off-topic.

For those of y'all who are old enough to have watched basketball in the 90's, is it hard for you to calls guys like Gasol, Lopez, Howard, Noah.."great" centers when you've watched dudes like Hakeem, Ewing, Shaq, Robinson, Mourning play?

I recognize these dudes are the best in the league RIGHT NOW, but when I watch them play I can't help but think "man, y'all wouldn't be nothing 15 years ago".

Maybe it's just me, I'm not trying to live in the past, but it's just hard to put that label of "great" on them knowing what "great" really looks like.

When I watch Dwight, Lopez and them...yes. When I watch Marc Gasol I think to myself "this is one of the most skilled big men I've ever seen in my life"

But who on your team can take Durant? The man is deadly. The grizz match up great but I dont think its given the grizz will take the thunder.

That's what they got Tayshaun for...to match up with Durant and LeBron.

PS - if Tony Allen finishes the rest of his career with the Grizzlies and they go to atleast a couple conference finals or NBA Finals do you guys think he should/will get his jersey retired by them? Randolph and Gasol have been great players for the Grizz but that team was still a joke before Tony Allen came there and gave them their identity. He completely changed the culture of that team. Love that guy and this Grizzlies team.

marc jackson has become kind of insufferable huh
i lie how he said if i had to guard steph id take shots on him....id play nonskilled physical 80's ball a month ago. And now is outraged and says why would someone play physical with him...its wrong and cant understand why someone would play this way against him

there's a difference between roughing someone up on a screen and tripping them.

steph could have turned his already gimpy ankles.

Westboro Baptist Church is going to be in OKC outside of game 5 protesting the NBA because of Jason Collins.

If the Heat close the deal this year, only Shaq's LA teams belong in their territory post-Bulls. They've won 41 of 43 with the best player in 20 years. It's a historically great team if they close strong. Spurs, Mavs, Celtics, Pistons? Get real.

The Hawks and Pacers game 1 was on TNT but at a time no one cared for and the rest of the games have been on NBA TV. You can really tell who the league does not want in the finals....
Game was on the weekend. NBA can put every game on national TV on the weekend since they can start games at 1 PM.

Game 3 was on a Saturday & it was on ESPN.

During the weekdays, you gotta wait till people get off work. Then you have BOS/NYK & CHI/BKN and when MEM has home games you have yet another series that isn't on west coast time & must start between 7PM-8PM. Before that you had MIA/MIL too.

Why should ATL/IND get national TV over any of those series when both teams are bottom 10 in attendance?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom