Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Kobe was on 5 of those teams, I know where this conversation is heading.

I want the TNT crew to ask a serious question to Jason Collins

Like if he's a top or power bottom

I can't be the only person wondering this.

Considering Kobe was on 5 of those teams, I know where this conversation is heading.

Kobe vs Lebron!!!!!!!!

Wow! I didn't watch the clipps game but I thought for sure they would win tonight, smh!

Sucks for cp! Dude goes to a team that has been cursed n still cursed and will prob not make it out of the first round. All that talent and youth n can't get er done.

Memphis is not playing around n I see my tayshaun was out there on his mild 04 pistons swag. That's a huge life for the grizz getting 15 from prince. Conley still being a stud out there as well as Zach n gasol!

I think the grizz win this series on Friday in OT.

The 2009 & 2010 LA teams would get ran over by this Heat squad.

Wrong. Gasol was playing well. Kobe was coming off MVP season. The Lakers was pretty athletic with Brown, Ariza, Odom in the perimeter. Their bench was productive.

The Heat wouln't run over the 09 10 Lakers. It'd be a close series.

Lakers in 6

Last edited:
West plays plenty of defense, they just can score too. Denver, GS, SA, OKC, LAC push the ball, space the floor and have more ability. Grizz most resemble an Eastern team because they can't score.

That Bulls/Nets slop-fest belongs in 2001.

I ABSOLUTLY love this comment right here to me itS great and the best description I have heard for this series. I feel bad for whatever team ha to play heat because they are getting swept for sure.

And 00-03 Lakers would beat this Heat team up and down like a drum.

Shaq would make Bosh and Birdman look like food down in the low post.

Prime Kobe would give Wade and Battier 30+ points and change a game. Kobe can guard Wade and Allen.

Lebron wouldnt be able to get to the rim with Shaq there guarding the rim. Lebron would have to borrow Durant range and shooting ability in order for the Heat to have a chance.

Another Kobe vs Lebron debate based on people's insecurities

The knicks celtics game can't come soon enough

What? It was clear he wasn't himself this season, and I don't think it was fully due to an injury. Dwight is very weak mentally. If he's not happy in a situation, I can bet that it will be evident in his performance. It just looked like he didn't have the passion that he had in 09. If you don't see a difference, I can't make you see it.

Heat got lucky last year, and cats are now claiming this and that?

If it wasn't for that blown call in game 2, they'd be down 0-2 going back home and I don't they'd climb outta that hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom