Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Heat close the deal this year, only Shaq's LA teams belong in their territory post-Bulls. They've won 41 of 43 with the best player in 20 years. It's a historically great team if they close strong. Spurs, Mavs, Celtics, Pistons? Get real.

I agree with all of this

Please win this series Celtics, f the Knicks
tumblr_mcqru5fJ7J1roemtpo1_250.gif

Tripping him is messed up. Everything else is cool with me.

Can't even imagine what Jackson would say if the warriors were playing Memphis

Just a few days ago, I was praising Mark Jackson.

Now, part of me wishes he would review tapes of when HE used to play - to look back and understand what a real foul is.

Ain't no one out here isolating Steph Curry in taking him out..

If the Heat close the deal this year, only Shaq's LA teams belong in their territory post-Bulls. They've won 41 of 43 with the best player in 20 years. It's a historically great team if they close strong. Spurs, Mavs, Celtics, Pistons? Get real.

:D

Blake's ankle sounding real bad :x

In terms of Denvers play on Curry last night, I see no problem with them playing physical on him, its the playoffs, I get it. However there's a difference between playing physical & purposely trying to trip someone knowing they have a bum ankle when they're coming through the lane. That's crossing the line, imo.

Lawson's smug face in the NBA page got me this morning :lol:

Like he's king and **** :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :smokin

When I watch Dwight, Lopez and them...yes. When I watch Marc Gasol I think to myself "this is one of the most skilled big men I've ever seen in my life"
That's what they got Tayshaun for...to match up with Durant and LeBron.

PS - if Tony Allen finishes the rest of his career with the Grizzlies and they go to atleast a couple conference finals or NBA Finals do you guys think he should/will get his jersey retired by them? Randolph and Gasol have been great players for the Grizz but that team was still a joke before Tony Allen came there and gave them their identity. He completely changed the culture of that team. Love that guy and this Grizzlies team.

I'm sure his jersey would be retired regardless if the team went to the WCF or Finals, along with Zach and Marc. He wants to finish his career in Memphis because the fans love him here.

It just feels good to see Conley and Marc get their shine on. People called me out constantly about those two when I brought them up in any type of conversation about being one of the best at their position (in Marc's case the 2nd best center). Now, he's making a case for being the BEST center. There are very few people who can dominant a game the way he does from passing, low post, high post, defense, etc. He's simply amazing to watch.

Conley was 2 seconds away from being a bust before the 2010-11 season and his game just kept improving EVERY SINGLE SEASON. Patience is a virtue because if they would have given up on him like mostly everybody did, there is no telling where this team would be without him.

The worst thing that could have happened to this franchse was taking Thabeet in 2009 with the #2 pick. We supposedly drafted him for defense and we had the center that would go on to win DPOY a few years down the road. :lol: Crazy how we still are who we are today even with that bum *** pick.

It only took the "point god" five games to realize that no one aside from Crawford on his team can create his own shot. Cute.

Smith running his mouth again...awfully cocky for a team that hasn't won a series in 13 years.
laugh.gif

Time for the annual Chris paul is fat post

Idk how you gain that much weight over an 8 year career, when your position arguably requires the most running

Still a fat Chris Paul > Every other point guard

Just leads me to believe he'd be better, but it can be said he gets a lot of spaced by his size

Last edited:
Yall hyping up Marc BAD. Tim Duncan at home resting after he swept his 1st round opponent. Whats taking Marc so long?

Also men lie women lie NUMBERS DON'T

TD: 18 points 10 rebounds 2.7 blocks 50% FG 81% FT 2.7 assists 0.7 steals 2.1 turnovers30MPG

MG: 14 points 8 rebounds 1.7 blocks 49% FG 85% FT 4.0 assists 1.0 steals 2.0 turnovers  35MPG

628x471.jpg

BKN_SPURS_GRIZZLIES_3-306x400.jpg

Lol Marc Gasol is actually facing a team unlike Tim Duncan

The Lakers were killed by injuries

Thought you were a troll by the non-sense you just posted

Though you're right TD > MG... for right now

Time for the annual Chris paul is fat post

Hey, now...the point god magically affects games and makes players better with his passing, lets ignore the fact that he has been out of shape for three years and I've never heard a single word said of it but Melo is out here getting called fat after every turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom