Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tayshaun and Gasol hit two huge daggers in the last 1:30 of the game, putting the Grizz up 8 both times. And the crowd didn't sound like they gave a **** at all.

The series is tied 2-2, the loser is at a huge disadvantage.

Your team gets a dagger plunged into them in such a pivotal game, and normally the crowd would sound deflated. Gasping. Defeated. Something.

I'm not trying to "rustle jimmies," because most of the Clipper regulars on here are actual fans and I respect that. But that just struck me.

Time for the annual Chris paul is fat post

Idk how you gain that much weight over an 8 year career, when your position arguably requires the most running

Still a fat Chris Paul > Every other point guard

Just leads me to believe he'd be better, but it can be said he gets a lot of spaced by his size
I mentioned Chris Paul as the other fat player when everyone was up in arms about Melo being fat still 
laugh.gif

Time for the annual Chris paul is fat post

Hey, now...the point god magically affects games and makes players better with his passing, lets ignore the fact that he has been out of shape for three years and I've never heard a single word said of it but Melo is out here getting called fat after every turn.

You sound like me back in the Nash days. :lol: :pimp:

Speaking of Chris Paul....this GIF still makes me cry :lol:

e02.gif

:rofl: @ Chris rubbing Pau's head back for revenge

Last edited:
As if jr smith cares about Knicks playoff losses before he got there.

I like when players talk. Brings hype and bad blood.

That's gotta be the longest active streak...except maybe the Bucks or Raptors..
Too lazy to look up the exact numbers, but it's probably up there. Not sure how a franchise is run so terribly, it's not like they didn't have more money than almost anyone to throw at talent.
roll.gif

Tayshaun and Gasol hit two huge daggers in the last 1:30 of the game, putting the Grizz up 8 both times. And the crowd didn't sound like they gave a **** at all.

Your team gets a dagger plunged into them in such a pivotal game, and normally the crowd would sound deflated. Gasping. Defeated. Something.

I'm not trying to "rustle jimmies," because most of the Clipper regulars on here are actual fans and I respect that. But that just struck me.

Their fans are over it. The streak showed them how hype their team could be. Then everything after showed them how flawed and doomed they were. Especially Blake and DeAndre. And how every game came down to 4th qtr PointGod.

I think the Lakers and Rockets were the only teams the Clippers could've beat.

Last edited:
they got to get rid of deandre jordan. he cant even play in the fourth or during crunch time. you cant be paying him all that money for "energy" and a couple dunks. you can sign those types of players for much less (reggie evans, birdman birdman, kmart, etc)
i wonder what they are going to get for bledsoe. signing all those vets hasnt worked out for them. chauncey hasnt hit a "big shot" in ages, caron is old, and grant is just sitting on the bench. might as well let willie green play.

That's typical of Clipper "fans" who show up at Staples Center. I'm pretty sure that they do not accurately represent the Clippers fan base, or at least I hope so.

During the regular season, they would only cheer when Blake and Deandre throw it down or when Crawford crossed over someone. Not even when CP3 does something nice ... for god's sake, they can't even get a MVP chant for CP3!

Last year in the playoffs, the crowd was better than regular season, but they still didn't seem too engaged.

Hey, now...the point god magically affects games and makes players better with his passing, lets ignore the fact that he has been out of shape for three years and I've never heard a single word said of it but Melo is out here getting called fat after every turn.

I don't think anybody is unaware that Paul is fat. It's surprising that he could even hold that weight at 27 playing point guard in the NBA, I saw an interview with his chef and dudes diet is a fat kids fantasy. Even though he is fat you can't say he's "out of shape" though, dude routinely plays 40+ mins and takes over in the 4th. He has lost athleticism since his NO days in what should be his prime years however.

Heat got lucky last year, and cats are now claiming this and that?

If it wasn't for that blown call in game 2, they'd be down 0-2 going back home and I don't they'd climb outta that hole.

EXCUSES!!!

Just like your team leaving in the 1st rnd.

Lakers not being in the PlayOffs

Last edited:
Yall hyping up Marc BAD. Tim Duncan at home resting after he swept his 1st round opponent. Whats taking Marc so long?

Also men lie women lie NUMBERS DON'T

Duncan doesn't have another big playing with him who averages damn near 20 and 10 a night.

You know Spurs beat the Lakers, right?

That's why Duncan is at home already waiting.

And didn't Marc and the Grizzlies just cook the Spurs in the playoffs two seasons ago?

8 seed bounced that 1 seed.

:smokin :rofl:

Last edited:

I don't think anybody is unaware that Paul is fat. It's surprising that he could even hold that weight at 27 playing point guard in the NBA, I saw an interview with his chef and dudes diet is a fat kids fantasy. Even though he is fat you can't say he's "out of shape" though, dude routinely plays 40+ mins and takes over in the 4th. He has lost athleticism since his NO days in what should be his prime years however.

Thats what im saying he suppose to be in his physical prime so damn i only imagine what he could be doing if he was still light

But after looking up what his Chef be cooking him, i'm not surprised dude eats like a king

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom