Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
at Chris Paul's weight still being listed at 175.

I'm 6'1 170 and I look about 30 pounds less than him.
My body looks exactly like his right now 
laugh.gif

, 5'10-5'11 210ish 
Bruh, we know your IG.
You look nothing like him
laugh.gif
The pic of me looking jacked is from last summer 
laugh.gif
 I'm fat as hell now 
tired.gif

You guys are totally over thinking this, the Clippers are a flawed team, even more so without Blake, nothing about this changes the fact that Chris is the best point since magic, and 1 of only three players who dramatically tilt the odds of winning in your favor.

Team failures =/= individual failures.

Last edited:
You guys are totally over thinking this, the Clippers are a flawed team, even more so without Blake, nothing about this changes the fact that Chris is the best point since magic, and 1 of only three players who dramatically tilt the odds of winning in your favor.

Team failures =/= individual failures.

This
but since magic? jason kidd would like a word.

Tim trolled Dwight "best center in the game" Howard. A better player than marc.

Yeah go ahead and delete Tim Duncan stats THIS YEAR. How a 37 year old out play marc in less mins?:smokin

Dude still holding on to beating a injured SPURS team in 2011. Like that's gonna help y'all this year.:lol:

Fact is Tim > marc.

Even if it was "fact" that Tim is a better player, who cares? They aren't doing the same things for their teams. They barely have similar roles.

One doesn't have to play better than the other to win. Both are on true teams made up of great players who all contribute. Duncan can outplay Marc Gasol and the Grizzlies can still end up winning the game.

WAIT....Licensed to Ball....you're Antidope?! Avy just throwing me off lol
Yes I am. LTB and Antidope are the same person. I've mentioned this in past I think. Its a long story IDK if I should go into it again.
One complains about petty stuff while the other is the best poster in S&T history.

LTB will never be on Antidope's level. No matter how hard he tries.
happy.gif

Last edited:
chris paul and paul pierce are the first two that always comes to mind when talking about the flabby look

Nah pierce is skinny he just has 0 definition, but chris paul is on the husky side, im pretty sure hes about 190-200. I always thought zbo was fat but he just has a round face and big butt no rainbow.

It's hard to play any better than Chris did last night. But sure, let's blame him for Memphis having a better team.

1st of all, no I am not Antidope or DBD. Please refrain from throwing such low blows of insults at me ever again.

2nd of all, I lost a sig/avy bet with Antidope on the spurs/lakers series (one now that i wish i hadnt) and he's so conceited he wanted me to use his sig for this week. :smh: Not only that, but he publicly admitted his intentions are to confuse all niketalkers, especially Lakers fans, into thinking were the same person. So basically he is currently openly trolling with no shame.

And last but not least...

One complains about petty stuff while the other is the best poster in S&T history.

LTB will never be on Antidope's level. No matter how hard he tries.

Oh really? Antidope doesn't complain about petty stuff?

Is that why on page 2 of the Lakers/Spurs series thread Antidope started grabbing his tissue box and complaining about the Lakers being before the Spurs in the thread title? Your hero was complaining about The THREAD TITLE. And did I fight it? No. I decided to be the laid back guy that I am and just gave it to him and made his day. But nah, anti don't cry.

And nah, I ain't mad. Just bored on my break.
Hope that clears all questions. Good day.

:smile:

EDIT: after some thought, it has become obvious that Alamo is indeed Doo Be Doo.
That explains the slurping now. :smh: Continue. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom