Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honorable Mention - Raymond Felton anyone? Come into the season fat and gain 15 pounds when you injure your finger. And Melo just being fat period.

Felton is the only one mentioned who should be getting called fat. He had a legit weight problem last year. He ate his way into becoming one of the Portland fans' most hated players ever. He was literally fat.

CP3, Pierce and Melo just look flabby but they've always been in shape, more or less.

Jason Kidd is also 40 years old.

LTB and Anti had me confused as well
laugh.gif
Kidd, Carter, Pierce all kinda have the same body type IMO 

Honorable Mention - Raymond Felton anyone? Come into the season fat and gain 15 pounds when you injure your finger. And Melo just being fat period.

Felton is the only one mentioned who should be getting called fat. He had a legit weight problem last year. He ate his way into becoming one of the Portland fans' most hated players ever. He was literally fat.

CP3, Pierce and Melo just look flabby but they've always been in shape, more or less.

Yep Felton is only guy I really looked at and thought he's fat

Also alot of yall are mentioning older dudes like Kidd and Miller....they aren't fat they have just lost muscle tone due to age.

Also alot of yall are mentioning older dudes like Kidd and Miller....they aren't fat they have just lost muscle tone due to age.

I'm gonna say miller is fat. Dudes talked about how the reason he is never hurt is because he doesn't run hard and doesn't use any athletisism. He also stated that during the offseason he doesn't work out and just goes hard on the BBQ

I'm gonna say miller is fat. Dudes talked about how the reason he is never hurt is because he doesn't run hard and doesn't use any athletisism. He also stated that during the offseason he doesn't work out and just goes hard on the BBQ

Here it is http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=truehoop&id=15542&src=desktop

Atleast cp3 goes bowling in the offseason

Basic Game will always be the dude at the Y who seems like he has no business on the court but never misses and drops dimes like Magic

laugh.gif
 his uncle's BBQ joint in Sac is 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Andre Miller is definitely fat....

James Harden also has that skinny fat body type going

[QUOTE url="/t/507195/official-nba-2012-2013-season-thread/62740_20#post_17799500"]

:lol:  his uncle's BBQ joint in Sac is 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Andre Miller is definitely fat....

James Harden also has that skinny fat body type going
[/quote]

:lol: My wife says Harden looks fat but I don't see

Andre Miller doesnt look fat to me

He just looks normal to me.

Most of these dudes in person look slimmer than they look on TV.

Raymond Felton though he looks fat to me

Some people when they work and lift weights just don't become "define", they just bulk. Happens.

Raymond Felton was a complete fat *** in Portland..why he got any court time is beyond me. If I was a coach I would've benched him instantly.

Nobody's mentioned Deron Williams before all-star break? He looked so out of shape it wasn't even funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom