Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not, like I stated. But I like the intangibles Noah brings as a C more. It what I would want my C to do if i'm building a team. Hustle, bigger impact defensively, better rebounder.

100% of NBA GMs would take Marc Gasol over Noah

Ehhhhhhhh I dont know about that.

On another note though, CP3 best PG since Magic :wow: :x. Kinda of a reach there dont you think?

Btw, looking at the stats I cant believe Blake Griffin regressed that much since his rookie year. Dude used to be "the best PF in the league" according to some NTers.

I'm not really sure what he meant by "bigger impact defensively" when Marc won the DPOY and had an even bigger impact than Noah when looking at on/off court comparisons. Marc has won us like 3-4 games this season off game winning blocks. He hustles. All because he doesn't have the physical gifts to run the floor like Noah doesn't mean he lacks hustle.

But, like I said people have their own opinion. I don't see any reason why someone would rather build their team around Noah over Marc. He literally showed you EVERYTHING. :lol: You can say Noah may come close to him as a passer or defender, but when it comes to pure offensive skillset Noah is not touching Marc.

James Harden also has that skinny fat body type going

laugh.gif
My wife says Harden looks fat but I don't see
I think it's cuz he wears the smallest jersey possible so it always looks like he's got a gut peeking thru 
laugh.gif

but ya out of all my friends, I'm the only one that sees it 

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ I don't know that Griffin has regressed. He has a lot better teammates now and plays less minutes than he did in his rookie year. That's a big part of why his numbers have decreased. But I will say that he hasn't improved that much. He's better defensively (a little), but about the same offensively.

I hate when shaq and chuck cosign dirty plays such as tripping up curry, saying stuff like "if a guygets hot like that, youve got to wake him up, let him know that this iisn't shoot around". Most foolish thing ive ever heard. I can understand getting a little more physical, even a bump here and there, but blatantly tripping someone up is 100 percent bush league. Not surprised that thosse buffoons cosign such bad sportsmanship.

I hate when shaq and chuck cosign dirty plays such as tripping up curry, saying stuff like "if a guygets hot like that, youve got to wake him up, let him know that this iisn't shoot around". Most foolish thing ive ever heard. I can understand getting a little more physical, even a bump here and there, but blatantly tripping someone up is 100 percent bush league. Not surprised that thosse buffoons cosign such bad sportsmanship.

Sportsmanship goes out the window in the playoffs. Kill or be killed.

1st of all, no I am not Antidope or DBD. Please refrain from throwing such low blows of insults at me ever again.

2nd of all, I lost a sig/avy bet with Antidope on the spurs/lakers series (one now that i wish i hadnt) and he's so conceited he wanted me to use his sig for this week.
mean.gif
Not only that, but he publicly admitted his intentions are to confuse all niketalkers, especially Lakers fans, into thinking were the same person. So basically he is currently openly trolling with no shame.

And last but not least...
WAIT....Licensed to Ball....you're Antidope?! Avy just throwing me off lol
One complains about petty stuff while the other is the best poster in S&T history.

LTB will never be on Antidope's level. No matter how hard he tries.
Oh really? Antidope doesn't complain about petty stuff?

Is that why on page 2 of the Lakers/Spurs series thread Antidope started grabbing his tissue box and complaining about the Lakers being before the Spurs in the thread title? Your hero was complaining about The THREAD TITLE. And did I fight it? No. I decided to be the laid back guy that I am and just gave it to him and made his day. But nah, anti don't cry.

And nah, I ain't mad. Just bored on my break.
Hope that clears all questions. Good day.

smile.gif

EDIT: after some thought, it has become obvious that Alamo is indeed Doo Be Doo.
That explains the slurping now.
mean.gif
Continue.
laugh.gif
And here I was thinking this was all in good fun
mean.gif

That Laker thread thing wasnt serious man, I was just trying to annoy people because its a Spurs Vs Lakers thread. I didnt realize the whole posting immediately after you thing was that annoying I'll chill out. This whole thing has lost its fun factor.

1st of all, no I am not Antidope or DBD. Please refrain from throwing such low blows of insults at me ever again.

2nd of all, I lost a sig/avy bet with Antidope on the spurs/lakers series (one now that i wish i hadnt) and he's so conceited he wanted me to use his sig for this week. :smh: Not only that, but he publicly admitted his intentions are to confuse all niketalkers, especially Lakers fans, into thinking were the same person. So basically he is currently openly trolling with no shame.

That was actually pretty genius on his behalf , great usage of theee good ol avy/sig bet. Classic :lol: :rofl:

Can TNT finally replace Kenny Smith with someone else? I can't stand dude.

I prefer Shaq over Kenny. He may not be articulate, but at least Shaq keeps it 100 on all topics.

Last edited:
I don't think anybody but a few people on here realize just how good Marc Gasol is. The post moves, the shot, the defense, the rebounding, the passing and how efficiently he does everything for a guy his size is amazing. If he wasn't playing next to another post guy who's averaging 20 and 10 he would put up ridiculous numbers.

Who saw last night when Conley passed to him while he was being double teamed and he put the ball behind his back in between the two defenders like he was gonna pass it then kicked it out to a wide open 3 point shooter? Dude even had the camera man shook. His stats don't do him justice for last night. That was a dominant *** performance.

Anti-Dope is an evil mastermind hahahaha.

And man i thought i was the only one who didnt like kenny

Sportsmanship goes out the window in the playoffs. Kill or be killed.

Yep. Prepare for the most advanced flops or most physical play.

Last edited:
Anti-Dope is an evil mastermind hahahaha.

And man i thought i was the only one who didnt like kenny

Man when Shaq pointed out that kenny was lying about not wanting to touch or dap fans hands before and after the game, the was the last straw for me :lol:

"You just made that up, cut it out Kenny".

:smh:

Last edited:
Yeah that was a treat watching him and zbo last night.

Kenny is annoying and a know it all z but he actually has good insight and is pretty funny on the low. I'm still not crazy about shaq, but he has gotten waaaaaay better this season. The tension between him and the rest of the crew is nowhere near as bad as it was. Dude was the outkast for a minute. The roommate who would get ditched when everyone else went out for wings.

The dynamics are just right, two buffoons, smart but corny know it all and Ernie ensures that it doesn't get too out of hand.

Shaq isnt bad. Just sometimes hes a little rude. Kenny annoys me because hes kinda like conceited lmao.

I don't think anybody but a few people on here realize just how good Marc Gasol is. The post moves, the shot, the defense, the rebounding, the passing and how efficiently he does everything for a guy his size is amazing. If he wasn't playing next to another post guy who's averaging 20 and 10 he would put up ridiculous numbers.

Who saw last night when Conley passed to him while he was being double teamed and he put the ball behind his back in between the two defenders like he was gonna pass it then kicked it out to a wide open 3 point shooter? Dude even had the camera man shook. His stats don't do him justice for last night. That was a dominant *** performance.

He's made be a believer. I think, based on this season, he's the best center in the league. He does everything well. Defense, offense, passing and rebounding. No other center can claim that.

:lol: @ all this hate for Shaq and Kenny

They're perfect IMO. I'll go watch NBA TV or something if i want real game analysis. That's not what ITNBA is supposed to be for. It's for entertainment. And regardless of their faults, they certainly are entertaining.

Shaq's actual game analysis is worth it. But he's worth having on the show even if its just to get made fun of by Kenny and Charles. Last night when Kenny and Charles were clowning shaq for that punch on Brad Miller was the hardest i've laughed in awhile. That's enough to justify him being on the show for me even if he sucks at analysis.

These guys bring the lulz, that's all that matters. Don't care about them bringing insightful analysis.

Shaq isnt bad. Just sometimes hes a little rude. Kenny annoys me because hes kinda like conceited lmao.
man ernie was genuinely pissed about his phone going off. i don't thing any of them should go honestly ; shaq is like jim nortons "chip" character to me. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom