Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no graveyard pic
nerd.gif

trying to squeeze everyone but Melo on there?
nerd.gif

As a childhood Pacers fan..... I'd love to see the Pacers beat the Heat and make it into the finals.

Still get legitimately angry thinking about Larry Johnson's bull **** 4 point play 
mean.gif

and then I moved to Sac shortly after that and didn't get to enjoy the Pacers lose to the Lakers the following year 
ohwell.gif

Oh, u a pacers fan now, huh?

:lol:

Some bad calls but the better team won. They out-manned us the whole season.

Don't see how we're going to improve anytime soon because of the contract restrictions. This sucks, but it is what it is.

Maybe Amare retires and benefits us all, lol. :smh:

I find it hilarious how people are already starting to talk about the refs before game 1 even started. Pretty much shows that they don't believe Indiana can beat Miami and are getting there excuses ready. Even though Indiana shot 46 free throws tonight compared to new Yorks 18. Like Indiana don't get any calls.

I find it hilarious how people are already starting to talk about the refs before game 1 even started. Pretty much shows that they don't believe Indiana can beat Miami and are getting there excuses ready. Even though Indiana shot 46 free throws tonight compared to new Yorks 18. Like Indiana don't get any calls.

They got calls against the Knicks though

Coming into game 6 they had already taken 41 more FT's than the Knicks.

We all know they probably wont be allowed to be as physical as they were and draw as many fouls against the Heat. Or maybe they will.

Either way I still think the Heat will probably win. If this is the best the Pacers have got (what theyve displayed this post season) then they dont have a chance.

Over under on how much Lebron cries about the physical play?
nerd.gif
Over/under on the *****ing and moaning from you and 96% of this thread about the preferential calls the Heat will get.

I'll go with infinity.

sooperhooper probably gonna break 5 or 6 keyboards/phone screens alone this series.
Yup, slavery comparison will be brought up by sooperhooper 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom