Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a childhood Pacers fan..... I'd love to see the Pacers beat the Heat and make it into the finals.

Still get legitimately angry thinking about Larry Johnson's bull **** 4 point play 
mean.gif

and then I moved to Sac shortly after that and didn't get to enjoy the Pacers lose to the Lakers the following year 
ohwell.gif

When did you live in Indy? :nerd:

Last edited:
Stephen a sounding hurt lmao. Pacers fans I hope u enjoyed those whistles because u won't be getting them anymore. No more physical play, hibbert will foul out every game

Just for Lance

Tyson was only DPOY because the Knicks were so trash and let everyone enter the lane, happened again and he didn't show up.

so how much money did jr smith cost himself. i didnt think he was gonna get anything more than the mid level, but dude played himself out of a long term deal.

Everyones kinda mad though. They feel like they just got robbed of a star studded, fast pace ECF. Nobody really wants to see Indy on their tv anymore except people from Indy.

Over under on how much Lebron cries about the physical play? :nerd:

Over/under on the *****ing and moaning from you and 96% of this thread about the preferential calls the Heat will get.

I'll go with infinity.

sooperhooper probably gonna break 5 or 6 keyboards/phone screens alone this series.
Yup, slavery comparison will be brought up by sooperhooper 
sick.gif

I didn't say anything about slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom